Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12-11-13

The Honorable Panda

Bakery Update 12-11-13

Updates !
    Bakery : Christmas Goals 12-11-13

Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    BAKERY STORY CHRISTMAS GOALS (33 days starting December 11,2013)
    Information provided from photos & posts in the Bakery Forum. Big Thank You to All

added to post 1

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post

Last edited by kooky panda; 12-12-13 at 03:58 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, no teasers, but based on feedback from members here is an update thread for this week.
    Can you at least let us know if there is any goals this week?

Executive Chef
    goals and a christmas tree please oh and please could you put some recipes on the regular oven

Rhino Keeper
    I give up with the recipes request; but it will be so nice to have some new ones.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I agree plus some cute christmas decor.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you kooky I would love to see a better Christmas tree than the same one they've recycled for a few years now. A big lit up tree with presents underneath, a fireplace with Santa coming down it, I also want a santa claus. I think an elf workshop would be really good, stockings for the walls, a snowball fight (someone else has mentioned this and I loved the idea), children sledding, tables in the shape of little xmas trees or gingerbread men, a window for the walls that has xmas lights on it, mini xmas trees for decoration. My list goes on and on lol... and please let there finally be goals! I hate that we will have to rush to finish goals before Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Thank you kooky I would love to see a better Christmas tree than the same one they've recycled for a few years now. A big lit up tree with presents underneath, a fireplace with Santa coming down it, I also want a santa claus. I think an elf workshop would be really good, stockings for the walls, a snowball fight (someone else has mentioned this and I loved the idea), children sledding, tables in the shape of little xmas trees or gingerbread men, a window for the walls that has xmas lights on it, mini xmas trees for decoration. My list goes on and on lol... and please let there finally be goals! I hate that we will have to rush to finish goals before Christmas.
    That sounds amazing

Executive Chef
    I want hanging Christmas lights. A couple years ago they had them (can't remember if it was rs or bs) and i didn't buy that many and it's no longer enough to cover my walls. I want more please! lol. A new Christmas tree would be nice too. Oh what would be so cute is hanging ornaments on the wall too! or giant ornaments we can put around our shop.

I want TL to take some of the ideas posted in the suggestion thread into consideration And yes, more Xmas Decorations would be nice too.

I just want a Christmas Tree for my bakery mainly. I have hardly any Christmas decoration since I wasn't playing last year. My peppermint couch is out with some of the candy cane tiles, and I added some poinsettias to make it festive but my Bakery just isn't Christmas-y enough yet.

Can it be Wednesday already?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast