View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

193 63.49%
  • Petal trade

85 27.96%
  • Item drops from Sabine's House

132 43.42%
  • Caravan Outpost - can trigger caravan quests for random rewards

96 31.58%
  • Lost and found office - characters report lost items and reward for finding them

114 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    The ability to gift more neighbours,as I feel horrible receiving gifts when I have already sent out my 3 gifts for the day.

My suggestion would be to base it on neighbour numbers:

Up to 10 neighbours - 3 daily gifts

11 to 20 - 4 daily gifts

21 to 30 - 5 daily gifts

31 to 40 - 6 daily gifts

41 - 50 - 7 daily gifts

51 - 60 - 8 daily gifts

61 - 70 - 9 daily gifts

71 onwards - capped at 10 daily gifts
    And even if you could gift 3 people a "really good" gift and send a basic item to ALL the rest of your neighbors. Something like Home Design were you can gift a gem to 3 but something lesser gift to everyone else.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Great thread: ok here goes!

1. More gifting or send something out of your own inventory to lots of others if they are in need of something. Unlimited if out of your own stock.
    2. A queuing system in the kitchen would be better than a third, like in Farm Story where you can queue items for crafting and not be online all of the time. But a third certainly wouldn't go astray!
    3. More walls.
    4. More space to write on friends walls. dragon story walls hold heaps unlike here where you can only fit in 15 words.
    5. Inventory crop count on the side bar where it brings up the list of crops to plant.
    6. The ability to go beyond level 30.
    7. More or different coloured flowers that you don't collect from. Craft or buy.

And thanks for the expansions! I love this game and I have the best neighbours too! I would live to be able to help them more with gifts that aren't on the list. (My kingdom is Gardenia).

THANKYOU!

Quote Originally Posted by schwumeline View Post
    Hi. I was wondering what should be done with the "left overs" of special Items we collected for special quests like the hot chocolate now and many others. I have also a turkey costume which i didn't manage to put on my cow on time. Will it get stuck in my inventory forever? Maybe we could Trade them into something useful. How about giving them to Ivy so she can do some Magic and transform These Items....
    I've been thinking of leftovers also. But my idea is for TL to allow players to actually trade items with other neighbors, or even just give other neighbors some items they need.

I love the idea of a third Bakery. But it would be an even greater idea if we could also get a third Workshop AND a third Potion Shop. These time-limited projects are driving me up a wall!! Because these buildings cannot be upgraded, at this moment, and they're the only buildings we could really use more of.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    The ability to gift more neighbours,as I feel horrible receiving gifts when I have already sent out my 3 gifts for the day.

My suggestion would be to base it on neighbour numbers:

Up to 10 neighbours - 3 daily gifts

11 to 20 - 4 daily gifts

21 to 30 - 5 daily gifts

31 to 40 - 6 daily gifts

41 - 50 - 7 daily gifts

51 - 60 - 8 daily gifts

61 - 70 - 9 daily gifts

71 onwards - capped at 10 daily gifts
    YES, this is a great idea! TL may tweak the neighbors/gifts ratio. But an increase in the number of neighbors to which we may gift is the important issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoalCountry View Post
    I love the idea of a third Bakery. But it would be an even greater idea if we could also get a third Workshop AND a third Potion Shop. These time-limited projects are driving me up a wall!! Because these buildings cannot be upgraded, at this moment, and they're the only buildings we could really use more of.
    To have shorter collection time will give the same result, but then it doesn't occupy more space.

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest a junk trade building. player can enter any amount of any type item for a trade of randomness.
    Of course, each trade will be quantified as to its amount and rarity provided so that the trade of randomness will give out 1 single item of such value.

Executive Chef
    Love lots of the ideas on here. One small pet peeve I have is that sometimes when you buy a building with gems, you then still have to use building materials to build it. Surely when you've spent gems on something you should just be able to place it?

And I am not sure if this is already the case or not, but for resource buildings it would be an incentive to get better / rarer drops more often as you upgrade the building. As it stands I believe it doesn't matter whether your (deep) mine or sawmill is level 1 or 5 so what is the point in upgrading?

I agree with previous posters re improving the inventory organization and providing benefits for upgrading buildings etc otherwise there is very little point to it.
    I would love to have the limit increased for walls (purely aesthetic) as I like to have a wall around my kingdom and with the new expansions I have run out!
    I would like more of those caravans/market trades as they are challenging, but was a shame only US residents could win in the sweepstakes.
    Also agree that it would be good to be able to buy and sell as in farm story, and it would be great to go above level 30. No real complaints about the 'rare drop ' items from me as that is what makes this game challenging and addictive, if you took that away it would just be a game of clicking on things without hoping that you get lucky!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone on the invetory organization
    I would like to be able to give gifts for more than 3 people, i agree with the idea CoalCountry said
    I would like that trees could be stored

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast