View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

193 63.49%
  • Petal trade

85 27.96%
  • Item drops from Sabine's House

132 43.42%
  • Caravan Outpost - can trigger caravan quests for random rewards

96 31.58%
  • Lost and found office - characters report lost items and reward for finding them

114 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays (Halloween is approaching).

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Last edited by maguar; 12-09-13 at 03:39 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi. I was wondering what should be done with the "left overs" of special Items we collected for special quests like the hot chocolate now and many others. I have also a turkey costume which i didn't manage to put on my cow on time. Will it get stuck in my inventory forever? Maybe we could Trade them into something useful. How about giving them to Ivy so she can do some Magic and transform These Items....

Quote Originally Posted by schwumeline View Post
    Hi. I was wondering what should be done with the "left overs" of special Items we collected for special quests like the hot chocolate now and many others. I have also a turkey costume which i didn't manage to put on my cow on time. Will it get stuck in my inventory forever? Maybe we could Trade them into something useful. How about giving them to Ivy so she can do some Magic and transform These Items....
    I've been thinking of leftovers also. But my idea is for TL to allow players to actually trade items with other neighbors, or even just give other neighbors some items they need.

Farm Supplier
    I would like an easier way to view inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Agreed. I have a consumables tab that has nothing in it.

Animals and plants being separated and under their own tab. Maybe food items and other items being separated too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post

Animals and plants being separated and under their own tab. Maybe food items and other items being separated too.
    inventory is rubbish for finding things. mostly when I want to grow crops (the should be a Crops tab?). or perhaps when planting crops, there is a counter right on the item you wish to plant. example you want to plant wheat but have no idea what you have in stores... have a number like 17/99 for example indicating that you have 17 of the maximum 99 for that item? (make sense?)

I couldn't agree more!

Farm Supplier

I have wondered the same thing many times: Why all those tabs in the Storage area, and some are not even being used. "Consumables" is a very good example!

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Yes, I agree! You have all those categories to split the items up and, but you don't! For starters about one says 'crops, that would definitely make it easier to find out which crop you need to grow. Another one for animals would be nice, and one for plants which includes flowers, trees and mushrooms. Most of those tabs are empty and could be helping us!

Rhino Keeper
    There should be a way for those to complete their unfinished requests.
    What's the point for them to leave half finished idle buildings in their kingdoms?
    I've seen some new neighbours starting those undertakings unaware of their limited resources and got stuck.
    There should be a way for them to complete though taking longer time maybe.
    E.g. Like requesting neighbours for surplus items similar to farm story.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast