View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pitch and Shine - Black Peplum Top, Chic Black Skirt, Gold Cuff Heels, Gold Bar Belt

36 30.51%
  • Multi colour hair

24 20.34%
  • Chic in Paris - White lacey top, Pink skirt, Gold chain belt, Almond pumps

45 38.14%
  • Totally 40s - Knitted Sweater, Cherry Print Dress, Red Knee socks, Party Shoes

36 30.51%
  • Fresh and Fun - Sequin Dress, Pink Socks, Pink Wedges, Elephant Basket

32 27.12%
  • Red dress for Avatar

29 24.58%
  • Tiles - red, dark green, marine, bur***dy, gold, silver, dark purple

58 49.15%
  • Glitzy and Green - Green Dress, Glitz Pumps, Beaded Bracelet, Green Flower

44 37.29%
  • Winter sleepwear - plush dressing gown, spot pyjamas, fuzzy boots, teddy bear

77 65.25%
  • California theme - Golden Gate Racks, Hollywood Sign, LA Sidewalk Display, Valley Counters

38 32.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Nightclub Owner

Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know what is needed to make it on trend, classic etc. Your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks. You may vote for more then one item.

Don't forget to look ahead to upcoming special days and seasons.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Pitch and Shine

Multi colour hair

Chic in Paris
    [IMG]https://i44.tinypic.com/2a***35.jpg[/IMG]

Fresh and Fun

Red dress for Avatar

Glitzy and Green

Winter Sleepwear

Last edited by maguar; 12-09-13 at 03:12 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Hey really sorry for the delay in getting this up. RL has been a bit hectic lately.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I love everything!

Executive Chef
    Loving this stuff! I so want the winter sleepwear! My catalogs too obviously :P

Executive Chef
    Why multi color hair again in a poll, we already have some (freaky) no normal colored hair, we don't need more. Most and normal people have one color hair in colors like black, brown, red or blonde. Only a few people dye their hair like freaks so we don't need more weird hair in the game. And it's not a coincidence that we got these weird multi colored hair on Halloween.

Don't think that I'm close-minded but I just want normal things in the game and not things that only freaks do and wear. A serious person who works in an office can't go to work with green hair or half red half black hair like Cruella.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Don't think that I'm close-minded but I just want normal things in the game and not things that only freaks do and wear. A serious person who works in an office can't go to work with green hair or half red half black hair like Cruella.
    Sorry, but I think your constant throwing around of a negative word like "freaks" to describe people with colored hair is closed-minded, and a bit offensive. I know friends who are working professionals and like to color their hair interesting colors, and they are not freaks.

Besides, FS is not a serious work environment in an office, is it? It is a colorful video game. And we have lots of 'normal' hair in the game, that isn't going away. It's not like the colored hair is replacing the normal hair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Why multi color hair again in a poll, we already have some (freaky) no normal colored hair, we don't need more. Most and normal people have one color hair in colors like black, brown, red or blonde. Only a few people dye their hair like freaks so we don't need more weird hair in the game. And it's not a coincidence that we got these weird multi colored hair on Halloween.

I don't take it to offense too much but wow you are one hell of a diva. I can't argue with you that, not everyone colors their hair like the rainbow but people do and that's what counts, right? If you want a celebrity example I can only name one, Katy Perry, love that girl to bits.

I don't really think you're that close-minded, I just think you're boring.

Executive Chef
    Katy Perry must be one hell of a freakshow huh?

Executive Chef
    Omg I can't. Don't disregard someone else's want or desire for your own agenda.

Executive Chef
    oh well I meant to quote andromedablack's post.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast