View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pitch and Shine - Black Peplum Top, Chic Black Skirt, Gold Cuff Heels, Gold Bar Belt

36 30.51%
  • Multi colour hair

24 20.34%
  • Chic in Paris - White lacey top, Pink skirt, Gold chain belt, Almond pumps

45 38.14%
  • Totally 40s - Knitted Sweater, Cherry Print Dress, Red Knee socks, Party Shoes

36 30.51%
  • Fresh and Fun - Sequin Dress, Pink Socks, Pink Wedges, Elephant Basket

32 27.12%
  • Red dress for Avatar

29 24.58%
  • Tiles - red, dark green, marine, bur***dy, gold, silver, dark purple

58 49.15%
  • Glitzy and Green - Green Dress, Glitz Pumps, Beaded Bracelet, Green Flower

44 37.29%
  • Winter sleepwear - plush dressing gown, spot pyjamas, fuzzy boots, teddy bear

77 65.25%
  • California theme - Golden Gate Racks, Hollywood Sign, LA Sidewalk Display, Valley Counters

38 32.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Executive Chef
    Love Couture: Green Sparkler Dress, Love Clutch, Love Rings, Love Glasses

February: February Coat, Grey Jeans, February Beanie, February Bag

Big City Dreams: Off-the-Shoulder Aztec, Pleated Skirt, Socks and Heels, City Fedora

Executive Chef
    I think that accessories in the closet should be seperated, if I decide to wear a ring I can't wear a necklace or earrings, what's the reason? Earrings, necklaces and rings should be separate, also why if I wear a belt I can't wear a hat? We have so many items that a closet re-organize would help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I think that accessories in the closet should be seperated, if I decide to wear a ring I can't wear a necklace or earrings, what's the reason? Earrings, necklaces and rings should be separate, also why if I wear a belt I can't wear a hat? We have so many items that a closet re-organize would help.
    I agree. It is limited to what you can wear sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I love the two on the left. Mind if I name these too?

Royals: Royal Roses, Royal Pumps, Embroidered Purse, Royal Earrings
    Beverly Babe: Beverly Bandage Dress, Beverly Pumps, Pink Clutch, Pink Necklace
    Lol.It's ok, I'm not good at thinking names. Haha! Nice names!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Ic3e! Lovely names!

Executive Chef
    The Epitome of Sophistication: Red Sophisticate, Glossy Shoes, Pearl Necklace, White Roses

Hear Me Purr: Tiger Dress, Purr Pink Heels, Purr Pink Roses, Charming Bracelet

Sweeter Than Cherry Pie: Cherry Tulle, Sweet Flats, Sweet Belt, Cherry Bracelet

Rhino Keeper
    I think sleepwear would be cute, we only have one choice in our catalogue for it right now. A sleepover LTO display would be great and some cosy decorations. January is the perfect time to stay wrapped up in dressing gowns, maybe a onesie or pjs and slipper boots?

If not I would like to slouchy oversized jumpers, belt and skinny jeans with boots for January before the spring outfits start coming out although I realise it's not a cold winter for everyone that plays FS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    I think sleepwear would be cute, we only have one choice in our catalogue for it right now. A sleepover LTO display would be great and some cosy decorations. January is the perfect time to stay wrapped up in dressing gowns, maybe a onesie or pjs and slipper boots?

If not I would like to slouchy oversized jumpers, belt and skinny jeans with boots for January before the spring outfits start coming out although I realise it's not a cold winter for everyone that plays FS
    Ooh a Sleepover LTO! Love the idea and a whole sleepover theme to go with it, complete with hot cocoa, board games, several pj catalogues, we could have a whole month of sleepover theme.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see more expansions added. I have so many cute items in storage I would love to display them. I have passed on many LTO's because I don't have room. I would be more apt to buy, if there were more room. I know many people have trouble stocking their stores....if they don't want to expand, they wouldn't have to. Please consider adding expansions.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see a Tea Party theme added. The Ladies Tea is very lovely and makes me wish I had more items to use with it, not victorian items, just tea party stuff, modern tea party if possible. And of course more stylish floppy hats, in taupe or grey! Now I wish I bought the Afternoon Picnic and Floppy Hat Display LTO's...bring those back please. I got a half baked idea for it all together.

Last edited by CuteTali; 01-06-14 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Added pictures

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast