Thread: Gems

New Resident

Angry Gems

I purchased 50 gems yesterday. Before going to bed my gems was 54 in total and now I woke up at 430am, my gems shows total of 30 gems. Where did the other 24 gems went to. I never buy anything yet. I want my 24 gems back and don't want to loose gems to something I never buy. Teamlava, I want a firm answer
    Last edited by dieanajay; 01-24-14 at 01:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    You Need to email support@teamlava.com
    They are the only ones who could tell you where you accidentally spent them on

But since its 24 gems you are missing most likely it's a box
    So look in you design button to see if you have a decoration that you don't remember buying

Or do you remember seeing a pop up " you won 3rd place 2nd place" item?
    I hope you got lucky and got 1st place

New Resident
    Thanks for the email address igamesforme. Have already email them and hope they'll reply me soon. I have checked of the box buying but none. And I also don't remember seeing any pop up u mentioned. It' just suddenly missing when I'm out from the game for 4-hours which is rridiculous right.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dieanajay View Post
    Thanks for the email address igamesforme. Have already email them and hope they'll reply me soon. I have checked of the box buying but none. And I also don't remember seeing any pop up u mentioned. It' just suddenly missing when I'm out from the game for 4-hours which is rridiculous right.
    I am sorry you are missing gems, a support agent should be responding to your email soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request