Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: I need specific items!!!

The Honorable Panda

Farm 2: I need specific items!!!

Here is a thread for you to post looking for neighbors and requesting specific items!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I always buy catfish even with maxed price. Also, lemon, bacon, and the fish for bait, I forget the name of it. Add me if you like.

I, too, buy a lot of anchovies. I find these are more rare than expansion permits! I have two gold to trade if anyone is interested. Storm ID is my name.

Farm Supplier
    I gift and play Farm Story 2 everyday. My Storm ID is BusyMomof5
    Please add me. Thank You.

Feel free to add me! - unto0chable87

If you are not really interested in neighbours that do visit, but in tracking or selling you can add Snoetjes

I really need iron, please add me if you're selling! Also, my shop is almost always full of apple pies and Cocoa. My ID is carpelia
    Last edited by carpelia; 02-26-14 at 02:03 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying so hard to get to the new water expansion, and have all permits, was just working on the money end, then a few moments ago, I was feeding my 3 alpacas, and accidentally hit the 'add' button. so now I'm down to barley any money. Hence, I'm selling everything I possibly can! So for a constantly full shop, drop me an add!!! Bunny2889

I seriously need materials to upgrade my silo, barn and my shop. Now, i'm desperately need a shovels. Add me if you have any spares. ID jackieyang9988 and message me before you post it so i can buy it. Thank you

Question About Shovels

As for the forum moderators, im sorry cause i havent read the forum rules yet, so i dont know if this topic is allowed on this section, but, I need those shovels badly , its so slow for me to obtain this material, im doing plane and train deliveries, mining, fishing, butterflies, moles everyday but still its so hard for me to obtain shovels, im hoping there is someone here who can help me and sell shovels for me, i know its a bit hard to do transaction here because we dont have direct trade or we cant sell items to specific user, but i can add you as my neighbor and can talk through our walls.

in short i need some help to get those shovels, thank you.

My Storm8 ID: erikamari

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast