Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 223

Rhino Keeper

Level 223

I know it has to be possible since others have moved on lol..but how can you win level 223 with only 39 bubbles? I have not wasted bubbles,getting pretty good moves/hits but can only get a bit over half way with this few bubbles?
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah it's pretty tough. You really can't hit any poison bubbles!

Tips:
    - Pick one side and focus on it. I recommend the right side because you can hit the lightning bubbles even when you can't see them.
    - Assuming you're going up the right side, take advantage of the unbroken columns of color. As soon as you clear a path, pop the ring of bubbles surrounding the 2 poison bubbles.
    - Then you need to pop the ring of bubbles next to the steel bubbles in the top right corner (just barely visible). They should be on the same color-change pattern as the others, so make sure you pop them at the time that will get the complete ring.
    - After you pop the ring, aim a bubble to hit just past the steel bubbles, which should hit a lightning bubble (off-screen).
    - Then continue up, again taking advantage of the rings of unbroken color.
    - In the final section at the top (with the ice bubbles) go for the lightning bubbles, not saving the babies directly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Yeah it's pretty tough. You really can't hit any poison bubbles!

Tips:
    - Pick one side and focus on it. I recommend the right side because you can hit the lightning bubbles even when you can't see them.
    - Assuming you're going up the right side, take advantage of the unbroken columns of color. As soon as you clear a path, pop the ring of bubbles surrounding the 2 poison bubbles.
    - Then you need to pop the ring of bubbles next to the steel bubbles in the top right corner (just barely visible). They should be on the same color-change pattern as the others, so make sure you pop them at the time that will get the complete ring.
    - After you pop the ring, aim a bubble to hit just past the steel bubbles, which should hit a lightning bubble (off-screen).
    - Then continue up, again taking advantage of the rings of unbroken color.
    - In the final section at the top (with the ice bubbles) go for the lightning bubbles, not saving the babies directly.
    I have finally made it to 226. I only have ONE star each on 223,224,225 Ughhh. Needless to say I am going to have to get more stars to get off this island lol. I have tried 226 several times ..it is looking like a one star hit too lol. THanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck! My suggestion is find the levels where you usually have some bubbles leftover, and do those over, with the goal of getting as many pop bonuses in a row as possible. In other words, try to make every shot pop something -- even a poison bubble or a lock counts!

Drop bonuses work for increasing score too, but I find them harder to do/plan.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck! My suggestion is find the levels where you usually have some bubbles leftover, and do those over, with the goal of getting as many pop bonuses in a row as possible. In other words, try to make every shot pop something -- even a poison bubble or a lock counts!

Yes I will have to try that and earn some stars. Right now I am still stuck on 226, having a terrible time getting anywhere on this level once I use up the 4 firebombs I am dead,lol

Rhino Keeper

Omg finally beat it and again ONE star. I have never had an island where I only got one star on every level until now lol, cannot believe it. It will certainly take earning a lot more stars here.

Rhino Keeper

I finally got 2 stars on 227 (only level so far on this island,lol). I was wondering what your tips or suggestions would be for level 228. Losing too many bubbles every time due to the poison bubbles even when it seems they shouldn't be hit.

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 228:
    - It is possible (and usually worth it) to get through the entire first section without popping any poison bubbles. Be sure to remember the color changing patterns (write them down if you need to) and just waste bubbles when necessary, rather than pop poison bubbles.
    - You don't need to save the babies in the ice bubbles in the first section, because as soon as you pop the lightning bubble, they will drop and be saved.
    - In the top section, don't worry too much about the spiders.
    - Again, try not to pop poison bubbles. Watch the color changes.
    - My suggestion is, instead of saving the babies directly, focus on the lightning bubble at the top on the left. You might not be able to see it, but if you know it's there, you can clear a path and hit it.

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 228:
    - It is possible (and usually worth it) to get through the entire first section without popping any poison bubbles. Be sure to remember the color changing patterns (write them down if you need to) and just waste bubbles when necessary, rather than pop poison bubbles.
    - You don't need to save the babies in the ice bubbles in the first section, because as soon as you pop the lightning bubble, they will drop and be saved.
    - My suggestion is, instead of saving the babies directly, focus on the lightning bubble at the top on the left. You might not be able to see it, but if you know it's there, you can clear a path and hit it.
    I finally got 228. I then had to go back and earn 3 more stars to move on. Funny how the color changing patterns don't remain the same now..esp in 230,lol. Thanks for your replies!

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for 228:
    Lol Ughhh now 231

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast