Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cant access the 2nd case

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    TL suggested switching from case 1 to case 2, and hounds66 reported that it worked for him/her.
    Has anyone else tried this trouble-shooting step?
    Yes. I did it with no avail.
    My iOS is updated to 7.0.4 version.
    I'm trying to install the 1.2.2 version of the game.
    I've already restarded my device twice and disinstalled and reinstalled the game.
    The problem remains: Case No. 1 is solved; case No. 2 is not accessible. It is permanently downloding, but nothing changes.

New Resident

Case 2 not loading

My case 2 not loading read others posts had ready restarted closed program restarted phone, deleted and reinstalled mine has been trying to load for 3 days saying I wasn't connected to the internet which I am

See post # 64 by Sabbywabby.

I was frozen on the "downloading" screen for a week.
    Then I read the post by Sabbywabby. Leave the "downloading" screen open....don't exit the game or let the screen go black.
    Mine took about 20 minutes to "load"

Good Luck

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue, and blaming it on the players' internet is not helpful. Any game that requires you to leave the app fully open with the device unlocked for an indeterminate amount of time to get a single level downloaded has a problem somewhere else. It's more than enough to make people stop playing the game. And, for the record, I left mine open and unlocked overnight and still failed to download the case (and yes, I have high-speed internet access).

iPad with iOS 7.0.4
    Game version 1.2.2

I've done every step mentioned in the forums, and none of it works.

I have done the same! I'm very disappointed. Guess I will leave the game. Storm 8 doesn't seem to respond promptly or in a timely matter.

New Resident
    Case 2 has been downloading for 5 days! What on earth is going on!?? And no! It's not my internet connection and yrs I have deleted the app and downloaded it again! Please fix this!

The Honorable Panda
    The downloading scenes issue should be fixed with the next version update.
    You an try a workaround until then:

Delete and redownload the game and leave the game (open) active for 10-15 minutes (this includes not allowing the screen to auto lock).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Same problem with case 2 being stuck at the download, have tried all the steps. Help please : (

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678