Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant access the 2nd case

Host(ess)

Cant access the 2nd case

I solved the first case but cant access the 2nd one because it tells me to wait as it is downloading. It's been downloading since yesterday. Plz fix this for me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FWMAN View Post
    I solved the first case but cant access the 2nd one because it tells me to wait as it is downloading. It's been downloading since yesterday. Plz fix this for me.
    Have u tried force closing game and re opening.....that sometimes will fix things

If force closing doesn't help, you might also try deleting and reinstalling the game. Your data is saved on our servers, so no need to worry about losing your progress.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If force closing doesn't help, you might also try deleting and reinstalling the game. Your data is saved on our servers, so no need to worry about losing your progress.
    doesn't work still...

Case #2 Won't Load

Im trying to play case 2 but i cant get into the subway it keeps saying " downloading " but its taking awfully long.. Is it a glitch or is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by sabbywabbys View Post
    Im trying to play case 2 but i cant get into the subway it keeps saying " downloading " but its taking awfully long.. Is it a glitch or is that normal?
    Still having this issue. I tried to reinstall, now its "downloading " case 2.. It wont load. Tried force closing, resetting my phone, nothing. Its just stuck on the screen.

I tried all above having same issue not working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbywabbys View Post
    Still having this issue. I tried to reinstall, now its "downloading " case 2.. It wont load. Tried force closing, resetting my phone, nothing. Its just stuck on the screen.
    Hmmm.... I just started this case today and haven't had problems with it. So that implies that the issue is not on TL's side. But I don't know what to tell you since you've done all the normal trouble-shooting steps.

I'll flag the problem over, but the TL staff is probably on vacation today so you'll probably have to wait until they are back at work for help.

Same. I was in the middle of this case but the third room location has been "downloading" for hours now. Force closed & reinstalled and nothing has changed other than me not being able to open the second case at all now because it's "downloading".

Same. Please help

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast