Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Game keeps crashing

This is not the first time I've had this issue. I can't even stay in the game for a minute! It'll do this for about a week, I'll stop playing, finally decide to try it again, and it's all good. Updates don't help, have tried reinstalling, closing all other apps, even the different versions (Halloween, Valentine's). Nothing. It's quite frustrating, especially when there's a time limit on things, for example the battle tournament at the moment. I'm playing on an iPad, level 120. Had the same issues on my iPod touch as well. Anyone else's with this problem?

*else
    Oops.

Welcome to the Gaming Experience we Andro Gamers have for months by now. I am sure, there is a quick iOS-bugfix on the way.

I counted todays crashes: Before even getting to my isle - during responding to Map requests - the first two (!), then after harvesting the next one and after that the fourth, when visiting a neighbor. This routine goes on since I passed lvl 100.

Sounds like an all to familiar pattern!

I am level 81 and for the last 30 or so levels have struggled responding to map requests and neighbour requests. I cannot add neighbours at all. I struggle to send requests for maps for myself.

The game currently will not allow me to level up which is really frustrating and this is on top of all of the above issues and constant crashes we are all experiancing.

Android is clearly not on the team lava priority list!

It is at the bottom of the list, the very last point I asume. Action speaks louder then words - guess what Action says ...

I haven't even bothered trying to open the game today. I know I'll just get angry at it. It seems this isn't really a priority for them to fix, because I've reported it before, and nothing seems to have happened. Or whatever it is, is just a temporary thing, until the issue arises again. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

You can calculate for each User complaining at least 10 or 20 that either do not even know that this .... forum .... exists or simply deinstall it. Its an ongoing pity.

If would definitely help us out if you can share additional information when you are reporting an issue, because there's only so much we can check when there's limited info to go on.

For example, if you're experiencing issues inviting neighbors, please tell us exactly what happened. If we see, "I can't invite neighbors in my game," we quickly check if there's an issue with inviting neighbors.

But if someone says… "I can't invite neighbors in my game. Each time I send an invite, my game crashes. It only happens for specific neighbors, not all of them." This report contains a lot more information, specifically the actions taken that results in the crash, that allows us to spend more time investigating it.

As for the issues reported in this thread so far, we've found no issues with them. If are you able to provide more specific information, please share it so we can identify what's actually going on with your games.

If you don't have one of the newer devices and you're a high level player, you'll want to wait a few minutes and let the game fully load when you start the app. You probably have a lot of content on your island, so I recommend letting everything load up first before performing any actions. Your device may not have enough memory resources to run everything all at once (load content + perform your actions), which is causing it to crash.

If you're crashing while playing on an Android device, you should see a prompt that asks if you'd like to send the crash report to the developer. Please do send it. Those reports contain a lot of detailed information that helps the team identify different issues.
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 12-09-13 at 02:52 PM.

The game just randomly crashes; I could be doing anything at the time. Sometimes I'm collecting gold, harvesting/planting crops, visiting neighbours, about to send a dragon on a quest, at the end of a battle (and when I open the game again, have to battle the same dragon after waiting an hour), travelling between the normal island and arctic isles, or even moving to another part of my own island. I wish I could say it's because of a specific thing, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it. It also doesn't happen all the time. Just every few weeks, will go on for a number of days, then it's back to normal.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast