Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Patch Notes - December 5, 2013.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    I still prefer having walls. They can make the reporting system works and just mute the person for several days for flaming/trolling or bypassing the censor.
    I'd love to see something other than the current two chat thing they got going on. Storm 8 should've implemented a global chat/pm system with different rooms users could create and just use the chosen stormid for names. That way you could have a good time with all your buddies over all the games, even if they weren't in the same game you happened to be in at the minute. Yes it's like the forums, but it would be a little more private than here.

I'd want severe punishments for abuse though, like your account gets reset to the beginning (retaining/returning any purchased gems). Anything less and it's just a joke that "so and so got muted for X, isn't that a hoot?" Or their buddies join in on the harassment and it becomes part of their game to see how fast/many can get muted. It would only take getting busted down to nothing once for someone to learn to hold their tongue. If they left the game, good riddance. But I'm very black and white with that kind of stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Reports from many players in chat are that huge groups of airships are now decimating bases. I can predict the next update already...flamethrowers deal 2200 damage and have faster rate of fire. As I stated before, this game will never leave its BETA phase. Glorified tower defense, anyone?

Executive Chef
    The most I won was a milion gold an a millio stones all at the same time.
    These days money is getting a bit less.
    I was surprized I ran out of stones due to high cost of Bears !
    I hope TL does not keep shifting the goal posts !

i'd say good balance, but I'm not sure why buff to dragons. They're already pretty good, now they can pretty much 2 hit all maxed defenses. Glad the fireball is single target, not splash.. we can donate max archers to drop dragons.

a lot of balance patches lately... just to cripple framers bit by bit.

might as well release the hero alter since i'm seeing his pics in the app review. just to make things more interesting.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deltaframe View Post
    i'd say good balance, but I'm not sure why buff to dragons. They're already pretty good, now they can pretty much 2 hit all maxed defenses. Glad the fireball is single target, not splash..
    Fireballs and lightning are still splash and area damage. I just tested this with 0 crown base.

Rhino Keeper
    i'd say good balance, but I'm not sure why buff to dragons. They're already pretty good, now they can pretty much 2 hit all maxed defenses. Glad the fireball is single target, not splash..
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby1977 View Post
    Fireballs and lightning are still splash and area damage. I just tested this with 0 crown base.
    He might meant the dragon's fire breath, which is single target.

a lot of balance patches lately... just to cripple framers bit by bit.
    Well, this quite discouraging to low level farmers... High lvl farmers are not affected by it though... They even welcome new farmers now.... They say, those are fresh meat for the grinders.... I guess so too...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678