Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas decoration

Doesn't management at least owes us an explanation about the Christmas items? I've been waiting for weeks, I'm seriously considering just deleting the app. I'm bored with the last few weeks of new items. Is anybody with me?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by carrion2342 View Post
    Why HDS didn't get christmas update? I checked the other story games and most of them got it.
    We have less than 3 weeks till christmas and not an item yet. Most of the players were so excited about the today update. Honestly. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Come on!! Pls don't handle us as abandoned child. I just hoping it will be better than the Halloween update. Refurbishing last year items and not giving anything new it's not cool. Not cool at all.
    Hey, I was just thinking, have you rated the game yet? That may be the one way we have to get their attention! If we all go and rate it lower because they don't value the players, they might just start to listen!

New Resident
    Totally agree!!!! I've been eagerly awaiting items. Very jealous of people who have items from last year.

I am disgusted with the fact that TL had sales in gems, I bought $20 worth, and nothing to spend it on. The whole point was giving myself a Christmas present- gems to buy Christmas items with!

Yes, they do owe us something, even it's just an apology for their behavior.

Team Lava is The GRINCH who STOLE Christmas!

There's another thread about this that got a moderator response a couple of weeks ago. Sadly the response amounted to nothing more than an "I don't know."

I'm with you a one star rating sounds like a good idea, maybe they'll change their management team as they aren't listening to their customers!

still waiting on Christmas DECORATIONS, Merry Christmas

i am for serval weeks at level 100 but unlocked by goal like romantic swing or rustic oven is NOT unlocked !!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast