Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas decoration

Ditto!!! So aggravating! We want Christmas! We want Christmas! (Everyone now) WE WANT CHRISTMAS!

We want Christmas!

Farm Supplier
    I'm just wondering why don't we get any answer from TL. How many posts do we need to get some attention?

We definitely want Christmas decorations,. I was looking forward to them.

I've spent money for gems, and want Christmas decor, last years player have great stuff. When will it be out? I may stop playing if no Christmas.......even though I like my neighbors..

I might stop playing as well. When the other games got Christmas decorations I closed them and rushed to HDS to find nothing. So disappointing.

New Resident
    Actually I'd like stuff for all the winter holidays Christmas, kwanza, Chanukah, Winter Solstice, etc, etc and Chanukah has already be***

This is aggravating. I don't understand why the give us decorations when half the season is already over. Like for Halloween, it was the middle of the month before we got any decorations and it looks like the same will be happening for Christmas too. How hard is it to do anyway? It's not like they don't know it's coming! Only started playing this year and love the game, but there is so little to do after awhile that I was really looking forward to holiday decorating but they are really not thinking here. The sooner they get them out, the more money people are likely to spend.

I am VERY disappointed in the lack of Winter and Christmas items!! What's going on here??? At least put last years on so new people can have something?????

New Resident
    We like Christmas -_-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast