Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas decoration

Farm Supplier

Christmas decoration

Why HDS didn't get christmas update? I checked the other story games and most of them got it.
    We have less than 3 weeks till christmas and not an item yet. Most of the players were so excited about the today update. Honestly. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Come on!! Pls don't handle us as abandoned child. I just hoping it will be better than the Halloween update. Refurbishing last year items and not giving anything new it's not cool. Not cool at all.

Christmas items would be hugely appreciated. Many of my neighbors have been commenting that they are bored and want new items. Please add new items for our Christmas decorating fun soon!

New Resident
    Yes why haven't we gotten any new Christmas decoration yet it's 3 weeks until Christmas , I am very disappointed !

New Resident
    I was also very disappointed in the fact they had no thanksgiving stuff and the Halloween stuff was not that get !

I agree!! I see a lot of my neighbors with their last year Christmas decorations out and, honestly, I want some of them!! Team Lava, please release XMas Decorations soon!!! It's 20 days until Christmas, really??

I agree Otto, Thanksgiving was sad with only the table.

I've definitely been waiting for Christmas items....please don't make us wait til the last minute. Especially if things take days to build.

This is my first yr. for Christmas on HDS.....just would like to say it would be nice to receive Christmas items soon considering we only have 20 days left till Christmas. I had an offer this weekend to purchase a holiday sofa & now I can't find that item anywhere. I didn't purchase it because it cost gems & was saving them for something else. Now it's not available?...why is this when Halloween items that cost gems and were never purchased, but are still available for me to buy if I chose to do so. As I see I'm not the only person disappointed with having NO CHRISTMAS ITEMS. Can you please make items available soon. This weeks items were another disappointment for me.

I agree....Thx for posting on my wall. Hope this helps us get Christmas items soon.

New Resident
    Please release christmas items already 20 days until christmas!!
    Thank you��

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast