Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Christmas decoration

New Resident
    It's Thursday. Will the Christmas decor come today? Don't disappoint us again this week Team Lava.

Lack of activity by my neighbors indicates they've given up playing....! They were all anticipating Christmas stuff by now!

New Resident
    The same is happening on my end. Most haven't stopped playing but I don't think it's far off. If they are done adding and maintaining they could at least let everyone know. I haven't even seen the moderators on here. Lets see what happens today.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry folks! But this is not looking good. There have been NO Team Lava posts on their Home Design Story Facebook page since Dec 1 - and that was about Restaurant Story! There are NO responses there either to the numerous requests for Christmas items and none to any of us here in this forum or to our emails?! I'm afraid the signs are all pointing to a Home Design shut down, just like they did only a few months ago with Dream House. Better not spend anymore of your money on this game until we see some further proof that Team Lava is going to maintain it.

Well, we finally got some but no Christmas tree. Weird. But thank you for what you did give us.

New Resident
    The good news that the Christmas decoration is available now, the bad one that there is no Christmas tree!! No snowman no gift boxes !! I hope that they will be released soon cause I can't stop envying those who have them.

Well we finally got some but have to say disappointed in the choices. Half of them don't even look christmasy. Happy to have something though. Those of us that don't have any from last year should be able to get them with the next update next week. Hopefully anyway because I liked those choices better.

New Resident
    We get Christmas decor 10 days before Christmas but of course no tree! So disappointed but not surprised. Release last years items please. I'm getting frustrated with Team Lava and I'm just one of many who feel the same.

New Resident
    Another update and still no tree???? How hard is it to release last years items? Since there are no more updates till next Thursday we won't be getting a tree this Christmas. So disappointed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567