Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas decoration

where is the Christmas ? today new things arrived but ...... no Christmas things ��

New Resident
    Loving this game! I am disappointed though... Today is December 5th. Where's our Christmas decor? It would be nice if they would have been available the day after Thanksgiving. Please! We need a little Christmas right this very minute !!!!!

Yes! Please give us Christmas decorations, even last years for those of us who weren't playing then and have zero things to bring out of storage.

I am one of those waiting to finally have some Christmas decorations to put out. I see many of my neighbors with their homes all ready for the big day, and here I am without anything! (I was not playing last year.)
    And how about not making all of the good stuff cost us so many gems?!!

New Resident
    I spend a good amount of money on gems but am thinking of stopping that altogether! I had really hoped for Christmas items today and nothing! Not even that many new items. Totally disappointing! One would think that that Team Lava would want to reap the benefits of offering items soon! Otherwise what is the point when the season is upon us!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please release the Christmas decoration

I agree with Every player! Soooooooooooo frustrating. I spend a Lot of money on this game. Just Love decorating in general. Why no Christmas decorations?? I'm so jealous of players that have their Christmas stuff from Last year out 😢 What's the hold up?

I think we have been waiting patiently for the Christmas decorations, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can you guys release the Christmas decorations. I sent you guys a Email last week asking two questions! One when was the decoration going to be released, Second question what goal had to be done for the Romantic swing to be released. Every other day your automated system keeps sending me back the message I sent you guys. Now I have your attention please RELEASE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, Have a Blessed Holiday.

New Resident
    very disappointed no Xmas decor. Bought tons of gems at your sale. Just to get holiday decor. Only been playing since sept. All my neighbors have their decor up and I would like to get mine. Been saving coins for days.

This will be my first Christmas with HDS or any of the holidays and after a very disappointing Thanksgiving release now we don't have any Christmas items to download/ purchase or buy with gems and we have 20 days til Christmas. I would think TL would want to keep the game interesting to your players. If there aren't any Christmas or winter items to use soon it may be time to leave the game all together.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast