Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas decoration

christmas is coming! No new items yet?

New Resident
    A statement would be nice explaining the delay.

Email

I just sent an email to support. Maybe they will help us get our decorations!
    I can't wait for their reply, one way or the other. That will help at least.
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrandma View Post
    Maybe.
    Thank you for emailing them. I hope you hear back from them soon.

I sent an email too. They haven't even Read it

You're kidding? They haven't even read it? That's ridiculous. Thank you for trying as well.

I agree where are the Christmas decorations?...you have this huge audience of customers. Please add recipes to current appliances at least. That's easy. I am in the software business

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    I agree where are the Christmas decorations?...you have this huge audience of customers. Please add recipes to current appliances at least. That's easy. I am in the software business
    If you want recipes than you better play bakery story or restaurant story. I don't think any interior designer will start to cook in the kitchen what they decorated

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrandma View Post
    Maybe.
    I bet you got an automated message about how busy they are with answering others and they will get back to you ASAP. It rarely happens. Let's say almost never

Not kidding

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast