Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/05/2013 Update (Kingdom Inn)

Rhino Keeper
    I have just seen on my son's ipod who didn't do the kingdom inn that he can buy it for 10.000 coins. So maybe you can still send your adventurers to Polaris.

Rhino Keeper
    I hv 69 neighbors. Substituting myself for Stormiest the robot, here is the tally

Quest complete vs incomplete vs not pursuing at all is 16 : 33 : 20.
    Successful rate is only 32 7%, less than one-third for those participating,
    and 23.2% if including those who are not interested
    (some may hv left the game altogether as I note incomplete joist arena or pergola in their sites)

So TL, despite putting time pressure by hook or by crook,
    67.3% still won't use or buy gems to complete.
    One more thing is that amongst the 16 completion, there may be even smaller number that finished the collection stage.
    I myself for one didn't make it. 24 gems for those silly coins n xps for somebody at lvl 30?
    You must be kidding!

During my visits to neighbour's or neighbours' neighbour's walls,
    there are quite a few cases like odditblue1's case, or people that need an escape for various reasons.
    These probably are never on TL's agenda, which reminds me something I saw recently:
    "Be so poor that all there is left is money!"

Odditblue1, listen, don't stress yourself over this.
    My best friend is fighting cancer and is terminal. My parents were both taken by cancer.
    Just stay away from dairy products, entirely raw veggies, deep-fried or anything sour and acidic.
    Stay away from coffee and change to tea if you can bcs coffee is acidic.
    Hope that will help you. Stay cheerful and positive. Look it in another way -
    now you know how to cherish everyday and people around you that you love. Good luck, good health for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    I have just seen on my son's ipod who didn't do the kingdom inn that he can buy it for 10.000 coins. So maybe you can still send your adventurers to Polaris.
    Nope, we all started buying it. It's just a small site with building materials to start with.
    What you saw is now gone. TL might have it available later like the pergola,
    But definitely not for 10,000 coins.

As I've suggested several times before, TL needs to make these timed goals more doable for all levels of players. That means instead of a 5 day goal for this one, it should have probably been 8 or 10 days.
    In RS, timed goals last about 30 days giving everyone plenty of time to get them finished. Why can't you do that here, TL?
    I guarantee the players would be happier and not keep such a tight grip on the purse strings because of all the complaints over the last week and even before.
    I have lost a lot of good nbrs because they couldn't finish the Thanksgiving goal, glimmerbat or pergola. If your players are leaving left & right, it makes no sense to keep alienating them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    As I've suggested several times before, TL needs to make these timed goals more doable for all levels of players. That means instead of a 5 day goal for this one, it should have probably been 8 or 10 days.
    In RS, timed goals last about 30 days giving everyone plenty of time to get them finished. Why can't you do that here, TL?
    I guarantee the players would be happier and not keep such a tight grip on the purse strings because of all the complaints over the last week and even before.
    I have lost a lot of good nbrs because they couldn't finish the Thanksgiving goal, glimmerbat or pergola. If your players are leaving left & right, it makes no sense to keep alienating them.
    They should probably put the quest to restart in 7 days and not having each upgrade still tied to the original time-frame.
    Correct me if I am wrong bcs I thought each subsequent quest for upgrade is for a shorter duration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Nope, we all started buying it. It's just a small site with building materials to start with.
    What you saw is now gone. TL might have it available later like the pergola,
    But definitely not for 10,000 coins.
    Still there on my son's iPod. It's the kingdom inn level 1 like when the quest started. But he can't buy it to check what happens for lack of coins.
    Strange though....

Executive Chef
    It really stinks that all of us who didn't make it to level 5 will have partially constructed inns sitting there forever unless we spend gems. It's one thing to cut off the goal at a certain time so that maybe we missed some coins or XP or even gems or something from reaching the goals, but it's completely another thing to leave us all completely stranded in constructing our inns if we didn't finish in time.

New Resident
    I was up at 3am unplugging my iPad because it was charged. While I was there I got my kitchen to make a holiday feast. 3 hours later I went to use it and found the quest gone. I also needed one or two more adventures to be finished.

I do not feel there was a reasonable amount of time to finish this inn. And I like the building very much. I am a very dedicated player but near Christmas some things do come up. I was hosting a Christmas party Friday so lots of cooking Thursday and very busy Friday. That being said, I got up early and played when I could throughout the day. I was down to needing two more quests so I speeded one up, sent one out and made the feast for the last one. Set the alarm and got up in the night to speed up again and send the last adventure and found it was already over. I just need 5 more logs to finish and would have gotten them if the timer had been correct.
    In spite of this I still love the game and I even love the Christmas trees although they should have just been done as a decoration. Found the gifts to be silly so I just kept the trees. Didn't do the second quest as there was no incentive based on the three pieces of wood I paid 25,000 for! Who thought of that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Still there on my son's iPod. It's the kingdom inn level 1 like when the quest started. But he can't buy it to check what happens for lack of coins.
    Strange though....
    Not sure, maybe the clock starts ticking after we purchase the inn?