Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/05/2013 Update (Kingdom Inn)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    So I was able to upgrade to level 5 but I wasn't able to collect from the inn (Fall on inn level) so does that mean that my inn will drop items? Or is it considered "unfinished"?
    It's fine, the only thing you miss out on is the coins and XP for that last bit of the goal. When your inn is ready to collect from you should get an earth wisp.

New Resident
    I didn't finish on time. I need to send my knights out at least two more times... That's the 3rd event I couldn't finish....this sucks....

New Resident
    This really does suck. I was looking forward to finishing the level five. Sadly this game has become something that helps me pass the time in all my treatments and appointments since I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. It was sort of an escape to do the Inn. I wish it could have lasted at least until Christmas. What's the harm in letting everyone enjoy that?

Nightclub Owner
    I can't believe the goal & adventure just disappeared! I only needed to send my knights on one more adventure! I was even able to make the feast this morning but when I went to the adventure it was gone! This really sucks!!! I'm so mad

I also wasn't able to finish my level 5 upgrade in the allotted 23hr time limit. You get 5 days for the other upgrades on this quest, but 23 hrs to get 40 tiles & 40 logs??? I'm very disappointed, especially since I don't have 172 gems to finish my inn Teamlava, this doesn't make sense, nor does it appear very fair.

New Resident
    Same here. I'm stuck on level 4 and can no longer adventure for parts. Why, TeamLava? That's silly.

I hope they will reinstate it. really dislike wasting the time with no closure!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't spend any gems once during the quest to speed up, nor do I have the barracks to help me with extra adventures, and I still finished the quest with time to spare (a whole extra day) so it was definitely doable. It was a fun challenge, so thank you TL.

Executive Chef
    If the drop rates were the same, everyone would have been able to finish but it is down to luck if you get good drops. My last three drops on tiles were 4, 4 and 3 which was never going to get me to meet the goal of 40 for the final upgrade.

I did spend some gems speeding up to ensure I could do three quests per 24 hour period. My only regret is that I should have saved them and spent them on another Christmas tree to chop down

Quote Originally Posted by odditblue1 View Post
    This really does suck. I was looking forward to finishing the level five. Sadly this game has become something that helps me pass the time in all my treatments and appointments since I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. It was sort of an escape to do the Inn. I wish it could have lasted at least until Christmas. What's the harm in letting everyone enjoy that?
    I am a 2 time breast cancer survivor so know how important it is to have a distraction when you feel up to it. I didn't get the level 5 done either. Didn't notice the deadline and was busy with getting some time sensitive things done while dealing with a weather migraine that has lasted a few days.

Please keep the adventure up, I was so close! I even used gems and still could not fix this. I have been distracted making my alicorn that I JUST now got the horn for. I had 5 wings and in almost a year of solid adventures just got the horn? Ridiculous. Drop the reward to nothing if you must, just please extend it for those who can only do one mission at a time or cannot constantly babysit the game.