Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/05/2013 Update (Kingdom Inn)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm disappointed. I have a life outside of this game as i work full time. They need to make these things so people who have a life can complete them.

Now i have a incomplete building and I'm not going to spend 300 gems just to upgrade it.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten anything other than earth wisps from the inn?
    Just curious about what else it might drop.

New Resident
    I'm in trouble! The time update of the Kingdom Inn ended ... All gone, how can I finish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DelStorm8 View Post
    I'm in trouble! The time update of the Kingdom Inn ended ... All gone, how can I finish?
    Unfortunately you have to use gems at this point.

They made it too hard to complete. 1 hit chocolate every four hours 3 or 4 logs/tiles per 8 hour quest but they required 29,30&40. I can't take my phone to work so I could only play when I got home and by then it's bedtime. I think they should have at least left the option to keep making the meals and going on the quest to complete the inn until Xmas. We wouldn't get any reward but we can compete the inn like they did with the love shack.
    Last edited by Bronxgrl; 12-15-13 at 05:57 PM.

PS: I have gone on enough quests, all of them, to get the adventurer badge but have NEVER gotten any parts for the stupid Alicorn. I had to get one by buying the specialty pack. It sucks.

Rhino Keeper
    I have only been playing since around October and don't visit this forum very often, so it has taken me some time to figure out the game. I tried and failed for the Glimmer Bat, the Pergola and now the Inn. Isn't this fun? Not. The other TL games give much more time to complete quests. I like a challenge, but this is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Despite not finishing the very last quest to collect from the Inn after upgrading to level 5, my inn just dropped 1 earth wisp and coins. I delayed completing to try to get more rare drops from the polaris north adventure, sadly did not get anything.

New Resident
    I've been getting fed up w/this game for a bit now, but I think this limited time Inn quest line has really burnt me. Just ridiculous and greedy. Now we're stuck w/incomplete buildings making things ugly. It just shows they don't care about the players, only our money. Shameful.

Rhino Keeper
    Four gems for just ONE tile? I assumed the four gems would complete that requirement, but nooooo..... I still need 15 tiles which means 60 gems, just forget it.

TeamLava: Listen very carefully: if the rest of the Christmas "specials" continue in the same manner you can kiss goodbye to a large number of frustrated and annoyed players. Christmas is not the time to be acting the Scrooge.
    Last edited by maguar; 12-18-13 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language