Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update Stormie's Shop

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    What do you think about offering "teasers" to the Fashion Story players by way of showing off upcoming catalogs, new tables and racks, LTOs, wallpapers, tiles and decor at the Stormie's Shop? Wouldn't it be nice to keep that location totally up-to-date with everything according to the season or edition? Right now, unless I am the only one seeing it, the Stormie Shop is decorated for Halloween. Personally, I think it should have transitioned into Fall/Autumn weeks ago following October 31st and then moved into a Christmas themed decor along with winter items. It would give people an opportunity to save gems or go buy more and do a little planning for their shops.

Does anyone agree or have additional thoughts on this idea?
    I agree! This has been bothering me also since Halloween ended and I thought there would be some Thanksgiving/Fall things in there, and when that didn't happen I was hoping for Christmas but No, still stuck in Halloween. so I am concerned that something happened to the person responsible for changing it, and why the job wasn't passed on to someone else? A lot of people play this game daily, and it is just a game, but it is a little disconcerting to see it still in Halloween, and Stormie's avatar clothes haven't changed in as long as I can remember!
    Maybe for Valentine's day? I thought Stormie used to change clothes more often to reflect the newest update to the catalogue too.

I was wondering the same thing. I would certainly volunteer to be the one who maintains stormies shop. I would love to actually! Although I imagine there are hundreds of players who would love to! Maybe you can do a monthly contest and each month a different player can win the chance to maintain stormies shop! Clearly whoever is in charge of it now is a little preoccupied. So perhaps another player can be appointed the honor. You could maybe design a contest where 5 finalists are chosen from a thread where interested contestants enter their names and then the 5 finalists have to prove their exceptional dedication to the game by getting their neighbors to vote for them on stormies wall. Whoever gets the most votes wins the opportunity to manage and maintain stormies shop for a period of time. Now weather or not this is possible I'm not sure. It's just a suggestion. If it's not something that is feasible I'd like to ,again, offer to take on the task. I would be delighted and honored. Ok well just some food for thought!

Host(ess)
    I wish we could delete Stormie. She serves no purpose. I find it extremely annoying that she is at the very top of the friends list. She gets in the way when I'm visiting and gifting my neighbors.

Finally her shop got updated with new valentines items.

Fashion Designer
    it was about time. next update we can probably expect in the summer lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12