Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you live?

Fashion Designer

Where do you live?

We have had some quests especially made for some holidays. Nice!
    Some of us do celebrate these holidays, some don't. Or the other way around: some celebrate occasions others have never heard of (5 december: Sinterklaas!).

I've learned that my neighbours live all over the world. On the wall we share some things like these, and therefore it makes me curious:

>>> where do you live? <<<

Me myself:
    my kingdom is Zelda, and I live in the Netherlands, in the surroundings of Rotterdam.

Executive Chef
    I am in the UK, but I grew up in the Netherlands and am very grateful for the Dutch Sinterklaas goodies brought over recently. Oh, my kingdom is Wibblewobbk.

Fashion Designer
    I live in the US, but I've always imagined my kingdom as being somewhere in Europe, since that's traditionally where one would find kingdoms and castles, some time during the late Renaissance period.

I've just done a quick bit of research, because I was thinking that TL had blown it with the Giving Thanks quest line and all of the turkeys, since that bird was native to North America, but apparently turkeys were brought back to Europe in 1550, so the timing still works. Still, a more traditional bird would actually have been a goose for such a feast, but that would have taken all the fun out of the crafting and decorating. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I live in canada and we celebrate our thanksgiving in October.. Understanding that this is a game based out of the US we follow their holiday days. I'm good with that..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the US (Pennsylvania to be exact) and I've also always imagined my kingdom was somewhere in Europe My kingdom name is Claireville (named after my daughter).

Farm Supplier
    I live in Kiev, Ukraine. Kingdom name Rosenburg. I like that you can find here players all over the world. Does not matter for which holidays our quests are designed for (our Xmas is in January and we have totally different food and traditiions), we share the same gaming experience in our small "kingdom world"

Farm Supplier
    I'm Jess and I live in the UK! I love being able to celebrate all the different festivities throughout the year on castle story because we don't celebrate them all here!

Rhino Keeper
    I live in Finland, my kingdom is Mingdom.

Today is the Independence day of Finland. So for the fellow Finns here: hyv?? itsen?isyysp?iv?

I live in India! And my kingdom's name is Hogwarts.
    I just love the harry potter series so I just named my kingdom Hogwarts��

I'm from France (Paris) =)
    My kingdom is Khrysal.
    I lived in the US (California) for 4-5 years, so I know the american culture well enough ^^
    I'm happy to celebrate some holidays through Castle Story. Especially thanksgiving that we don't have.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast