Thread: Transfer Dragon Story and Farmstory 2

New Resident

Transfer Dragon Story and Farmstory 2

Hi
    I read all over the place. I soon give up. I had a iphone 4s and now bought a iphone 5s. How do I mange to transfer thoose two games?

New Resident
    And now its gone from my old device also pls help me get it back

Fashion Designer
    What have you done so far to transfer? You need to download a storm8 game, such as racing live, and play it to level 2. At that point you can access the options menu and enter your ID to transfer your game. This must be the ID and password from your old device, so you cannot make a new ID on your new phone, or it won't work. If you have already made a new ID, then you will have to email TeamLava to do the transfer for you. Hope you get you game back soon

Fashion Designer
    I would suggest emailing Teamlava at support@teamlava.com They can guide you in the right direction so they can get your games transferred. Please remember to include your Storm8 ID and they will help you. Also remember that They are receiving a high volume of emails so they may take 7-14 days for them to respond.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    The link to transfer is below in my sig(nature)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)