Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story : Winter catalog: (Android)

The Honorable Panda

Fashion Story : Winter catalog: (Android)

From Team Lava Blog

Dec [NEW FOR ANDROID] Fashion Story: Winter Catalog

Greetings from the North Pole Boutique! With snow falling outside, now is the perfect time to stock up on some essential Winter clothes. Trek down to your Boutique and check out our selection of outfits to keep you warm! In this special Winter Catalog edition, pick the latest chic Winter fashions to sell, layout your boutique with trendy decorations, and attract customers for the new, cool season!

• PERSONALIZE and accessorize your own character! Choose makeup, hairstyles, and hot clothes to stay warm during this chilly season!
    • TRENDSET by unlocking designer clothes lines that customers will love to layer!
    • DESIGN your dream boutique! Showcase your style and creativity with wallpaper, decorations, and art with the Winter season in mind!
    • COLLECT the wardrobe of your dreams! Stock your closet and create gorgeous outfits for upcoming Holiday Parties!
    • SOCIALIZE with sister boutiques, and collect bonuses from other fashionistas!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for posting Kookie!

MY PERSONAL OPINION..... This should be Fall 2 & not a winter release....(just posted in another thread).

Host(ess)
    Are IOS/ iPhone/ iPad users going to get the Winter version?

Quote Originally Posted by eden6 View Post
    Are IOS/ iPhone/ iPad users going to get the Winter version?
    I want one too. We haven't had a new holiday/seasonal version since the Olympics one in summer 2012. Why is that? I know it's easier just to release updates in game for IOS but making new versions available to other platforms for gems is favoritism.

Executive Chef
    making DS, FS2 and CM for ios only is also favoritism)) maybe they've decided to split the games

All platforms should be getting the same updates, versions and content. How hard can that be?

Farm Supplier
    I want that too, why does IPad can't get any version? I just can play the normal version! That bored

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why iOS users want so much a new edition, you got this update much earlier than Android users did and we have the same items and updates... So what's the difference, you want a different icon? Or is it for the 6 gems? (Which many users like me lost because we thought we'll get the goal 6 days after the release of the new edition and download it because we didn't want to wait even more... )

Executive Chef
    it's to keep the catalogs but this time it's not of much use as there's only one catalog, last year it was much more..

Host(ess)
    IOS users will have the winter version?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast