Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 4th dec

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Favorite item in this update is the menorah window, it looks so nice and we don't get much of anything related to this holiday, so even though it's towards the end, I guess it's better than nothing. The tree (hanukkah bush) looks kinda sad and for some reason has christmas ornaments on it, which felt like a bad joke in a way... Would've much rathered getting a real menorah in these blue, light blue and silver colors instead of the potted ornamented xmas tree. Wallpaper is nice, not really feeling the tables & chairs though, especially since they don't match. I don't think the tiny train is worth 41 gems, especially after all I've been spending on these games lately. Pretty sure we get new goals/items next week though.
    I was surprised to see any Chanukah items at all. I have never seen any previously. Of course, that Chanukah bush....well...not the greatest idea...Of course, a Menorah or dreidels would have been better. And I've always wondered why, with all the delicious Chanukah recipes that exist (for example, latkes) there have never been any new recipes related to this holiday. Just wondering why...

Where are the Christmas goals Team Lava? A lot of us are so bored!!! We want some goals please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    I was surprised to see any Chanukah items at all. I have never seen any previously. Of course, that Chanukah bush....well...not the greatest idea...Of course, a Menorah or dreidels would have been better. And I've always wondered why, with all the delicious Chanukah recipes that exist (for example, latkes) there have never been any new recipes related to this holiday. Just wondering why...
    Maybe they don't know that people who celebrate hanukkah don't actually use a tree like people who celebrate xmas, two completely different holidays. I like browsing the net for all holidays, even ones I don't like or don't celebrate so I see a lot of different styles, never seen a hanukkah tree. I guess they get some points for trying? Better than BS and FS who got nothing at all for this festival of lights.

Grand Emperor
    I've heard of a Hanukkah tree (bush). Goggle it. Here's a link to Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah_bush

Looking forward to Christmas goals!!! Hopefully AFTER the issue with switching account to account on the same device gets addressed since I'm locked out of my other account

Farm Supplier
    Why can't I see the new oven ?

Rhino Keeper
    There is no new oven with this weeks update. Just place out the reg oven and it has the new tree cupcakes and light cookies on that

Farm Supplier
    Are these going to become goals or lock when the Thanksgiving one end? I am still trying figure out how these events work. My apologies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by war_priest View Post
    Are these going to become goals or lock when the Thanksgiving one end? I am still trying figure out how these events work. My apologies.
    Goals should hopefully arrive with Wednesdays update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephoraobsessed View Post
    Where are the Christmas goals Team Lava? A lot of us are so bored!!! We want some goals please!
    How about the level structure, everyone is 99, make the game fun again with a new level structure. I just got level 99 on a different account, it was so much fun watching my levels go up, now it's ho-hum even with that account.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast