Thread: Funeral for farm story

Farm Supplier

Funeral for farm story

I suspect Team Lava want all of us to quit Farm Story. That is why they are flashing the "PROCESSING" and the "OH DARN" pop ups so often causing the game to stall.

Tell us if you really want us to quit..at least we can decorate our fields and give FARM STORY a proper funeral.

Rhino Keeper
    This is no fair to the players who are still playing - which, by the way are A LOT. Us consumers are funding your company. I play 4 games and have for 2 years now. I quit Dragon Story because of the bugs and constant crashing issue. When I was playing DS I could not keep up with the updates, it was unreal. Here at Farm story, we get an update every few months now. I suggest you allocate some personal to this application and keep it going. And no, not to Farm Story 2 either - I am on Android & can't play that. We are your customers, we want to keep this game going and fund this - and TL says no thanks? Weird.

Fashion Designer
    I'm starting to have more issues as well with the game - not only pop ups but also when I'm scrolling through my crops, trees or inventory, it suddenly freezes up.

For months we were put off by some explanation of "taking the summer off of farm story updates. There will be updates in the fall". Fall is closing with winter approaching quickly and we've received one update. Summer vacation is over team lava. Just give us the straight scoop on this. If you lead us on for months, allowing us to continue spending money, then cancel the game (like you did City Story) then we all feel taken and stupid. Surely you don't want your customers to feel this way. And PLEASE give us a response. Don't keep ignoring all the pleas for answers.

Grand Emperor
    They want you to spend money on Farm Story. If they say they will cancel the game, people won't spend money anymore and that is not good for TL. It doesn't matter how you feel after you spend your money.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    They want you to spend money on Farm Story. If they say they will cancel the game, people won't spend money anymore and that is not good for TL. It doesn't matter how you feel after you spend your money.
    I agree! If they needed the money, they should give us new products. Many of my neighbors bought from the "Black Friday sale. There are many of us willing to buy. Just give us more stuff to buy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffduff View Post
    I agree! If they needed the money, they should give us new products. Many of my neighbors bought from the "Black Friday sale. There are many of us willing to buy. Just give us more stuff to buy!
    And bring in some older stuff too re-release decoration, crops etc.