Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery update 12/04/13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Very cute, I just don't think it's worth 35 gems if it were maybe 12 gems I'd buy it, otherwise I'm holding off!
    Yes so cute! But I disagree about the price. I'm a sucker for all kind of christmas decorations so for me personally this was definitely worth those 35 gems. Besides, this one is not just a complete redo of other items that we have seen lately and has nice details.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the singers but I accidentally bought San Francisco last weekend. Love the rest too. Can't wait for Christmas goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    I would love the singers but I accidentally bought San Francisco last weekend. Love the rest too. Can't wait for Christmas goals
    Me neither! I would love to see something similar to last years goal items. Perhaps a little christmas village with some of santas little helpers to go with it could be cute!

Fashion Designer
    Well....the only thing I bought was the couch.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yeah,where are the recipes? I have nothing left to make,been making old already mastered recipes just to keep food on counters,need new recipes!
    Please see my thread in the Bakery Feedback & Suggestions. Hopefully we can get more recipes if more people ask. Thx - Chickie

I spent every coin I had. I am down below 1000 coins! Crazy. I was just so happy to see Christmas and not autumn! I wish I had 35 gems...I would buy the Christmas Carolers.
    Anyone have a chance to check for recipes on the oven or mixer? It doesn't seem too hopeful.

Executive Chef
    I have the Christmas Carolers in my bakery if anyone wants to take a peak! I'm disappointed there are no new Christmas recipes yet. I really wish the old goal ones from the original oven got unlocked. I started playing after these goals expired!

Farm Supplier
    Do you mean the holiday cupcakes and yule logs, etc.? I think people have been asking TL for ages to bring those back for Android users that didn't have goals at the time/newer users. I love looking at those holiday cupcakes in people's bakeries >_<

Executive Chef
    ^^ Yes. Or at least make them available for people to buy through gems if they are expired goals! Unfair to those who started playing after they expired. I would definitely buy all those locked recipes for gems!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm afraid to put anything in my bakery in case the goals makes us buy things to get past

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast