Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweepstakes: Thank you for participating!

Sweepstakes: Thank you for participating!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for everyone who participated in the Sweepstakes Caravan quests!
    We want to show our appreciation for all of your support and will have an in-game surprise for you shortly!

Check your questbook for a new quest!
    Quest will be available until December 16th at 12:00AM, so make sure to complete this quest and get your gift before then!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 12-05-13 at 04:49 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the challenge. I am a long time player, and was able to finish all three parts with 11 hours to spare. I know there have been a lot of negative comments about the sweepstake, but I, for one, appreciated the new challenge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    Thank you for the challenge. I am a long time player, and was able to finish all three parts with 11 hours to spare. I know there have been a lot of negative comments about the sweepstake, but I, for one, appreciated the new challenge.
    I finished also, I can't stand to have a challenge and not at least try to accomplish it, even if it is just filling a shopping list.

Banned
    I was almost done. Couldn't get enough red petals in time. What do you both do for them, aside from ivy? Do share!

I still liked or because it gave me a reason to check in more. My three little alicorns came in handy for sure. It was fun. This game has a new life to it that we needed and I really appreciate.

Can't wait to see what the surprise is! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I had gems from playing other games and bought the red trillium flower when it came out and collected from it whenever I could.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I was almost done. Couldn't get enough red petals in time. What do you both do for them, aside from ivy? Do share!

I still liked or because it gave me a reason to check in more. My three little alicorns came in handy for sure. It was fun. This game has a new life to it that we needed and I really appreciate.

Can't wait to see what the surprise is! Thank you!
    I have been playing since the Valentine edition, so I have lots of plants that drop red petals. I know there is one in the market now.....I think it costs 35 gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    I have been playing since the Valentine edition, so I have lots of plants that drop red petals. I know there is one in the market now.....I think it costs 35 gems.
    Thanks! You know what, I never even thought to dig out my valentine plants. I have a bunch of them. Guess I'll pull them out, I was stumped by how we mere mortals were supposed to come up with 120 of them.

I also wondered If anyone had gotten to red tril....whatever they're called from adventures. It's too steep for me right now.

Executive Chef
    Super cool! I love surprises! TIA!

Executive Chef
    Creolepraline, definitely pull out those v day plants. I'm thinking red petals and dyes may be in our future. I'm trying to replenish my inventory of all petals then do a few dyes ahead of time. Better safe then sorry. Also if you don't have a couple of the red producing ones you can still make them in your love shack.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Creolepraline, definitely pull out those v day plants. I'm thinking red petals and dyes may be in our future. I'm trying to replenish my inventory of all petals then do a few dyes ahead of time. Better safe then sorry. Also if you don't have a couple of the red producing ones you can still make them in your love shack.
    I suspect you may be right. After the last few quests that required copious amounts of red petals/dyes, and the comments that followed, they then finally provided a flower for non v players to get red petals more easily. I can only think that they have red petals/dye planned for their Christmas release, hence the release of the flower. Best 35 gems spent for me. Cheers.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast