Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No christmas edition for iOS users?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    Fashion Story Halloween (or whatever, you can check TL blog for them)
    not google play, search the internet. google play won't allow u to get it if you haven't had it before.
    but later after you get it, the page on google play will open (you also must be logged into google for it to open)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fashionstory7 <<--that's for halloween,
    and you'll be able to reinstall it from google play in case you lose it.
    Searching the internet does not give me access to this version. Even if I log into google first and then use your link, it just kicks me out. I have been trying different things for a while now, I do not see how we can get it if we have not already had it.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    We got one last year. I am hoping against all hope that we get one. I am thinking that the reason we got such a low key update this week is because we are getting an iOs edition. I am hoping badly that we get one.
    You mean the 2011 Christmas edition one? Because I don't remember getting one last year. =x Too bad, I started fashion late and wasn't playing till last year. So the only seasonal app I got was the World Game 2012 one.

@AuntyRose32: I got what you mean. Because I hate placing the wallpaper in fashion and especially the floor tile one by one. It's just so slow! I like the turbo features of tapping/collecting tips, placing wallpaper and floor tile in bs and rs the most! So TL, give us a new updated version with all these great features please and release it to all platforms too. It make life so much easier for us players in fashion story.

As for the difference between ios and android player, one thing I'm 101% sure was we are missing the 6 gems download goals. *sigh*

☆Type the following into your search engine and it should pop up: brothersgames download fashion story Halloween (or fashion story Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc...) different platforms will have different versions for example android users can't get Valentine's day... hope this helps some of u guys! #^_^#☆

Ios users didn't miss anythiiing outside shop same look as before etc. I don't know why they waist programing time on a new app. Usually it's for goals but we didn't get any goals either. Besides that my brand new device HATES!! the new Android app out of sync constantly & internet connection errors. I use the original app works perfect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123