Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No christmas edition for iOS users?

Rhino Keeper

No christmas edition for iOS users?

Is it just me, or have we not gotten any special editions for iOS in Fashion Story? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last edition in 2012, for the Olympics?! Kind of sad and feeling neglected. I remember getting a new version almost every holiday a couple years ago. Any hopes for a Christmas edition for iOS users?

☆I have similar feelings for android lol... what i really think is fs should make eveything availiable on all platforms so no one gets left out... at least ios has the makeup counter and valentines edition- i cant get either due to having android... seems unfair...☆

Rhino Keeper
    iOs hasn't had a Valentines edition since 2012. Like laceylaine said, the World Games edition is the last new version we've had.
    But I completely agree that everyone across ALL devices should have the same things, get the same updates at the same time, and get the same new versions. That way no one would feel like they're missing out

It's been way so long that I can't even remember when is the last time ios player got a new seasonal edition. As for a Christmas edition for ios player, I guess we can only dream on. Since most of the time, every new seasonal edition are for android player only. Sad I know but there's nothing we can do. So continue to stick on to your regular version.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it was during the Olympics that ios users had a seasonal edition I just don't understand why android users are able to get apps readily but ios users can't. Is there a problem between Apple & TL? Plus on top of the seasonal versions, aren't there goals that came with some of them? Definitely feeling left out.

Not sure what TL is trying to say about Fashion Story anymore. The lack of attention this game is getting is a cause for concern...no teasers, a VERY early pull of Halloween catalogs as compared to last year, a soon to be LATE arrival of Christmas catalogs, a disappointed Black Friday sale, no new editions for ios users.

I am a bit confused. Are you all saying that iOS users have not had a new edition as in no FS Fall Catalog or Winter Catalog or whatever catalog edition since World Games 2012?

Executive Chef
    yup.. exactly as android haven't had world games and valentine and halloween 2011

Fashion Designer
    What does a new edition give that the updates don't? ios users got the update a week ago, and when android users got it yesterday, we did not get any extra items or goals, no. The 4th of July edition had a goal, but I know ios users got that goal, again about a week earlier than android users.

It seems like the only difference is the 6 gems if you wait, and a slightly different looking icon.
    New catalogues are no longer tied to game editions, so having fall catalogue, for instance, does not mean android users got to keep the Halloween catalogues. I know old editions worked this way, but the new ones do not seem to. Since ios users are still getting all the same content, and earlier than android users, I do not understand the fuss.

Executive Chef
    they are tied. even better, 2013 halloweens are now tied to the halloween edition. so android users keep halloween 2012, 2013 and xmas 2012 and some stuff here and there.. like earth day displays to buy later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    they are tied. even better, 2013 halloweens are now tied to the halloween edition. so android users keep halloween 2012, 2013 and xmas 2012 and some stuff here and there.. like earth day displays to buy later
    Also, they get to keep mastering the catalogs.

I have an Android phone and since we can use our IDs on multiple devices, I have access to these editions. Although, I just realized this last week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast