Page 41 of 234 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Dynasty Dragon - 12-2-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hi belbar I beat hunter with ninja BM gud luck
    Lost forestfire(bmb)with Hunter,again with Landworm(1m+++)won agains Hunter maybe this will help or put in Heling spring dragon then attack again

Rhino Keeper
    I think something was definitely wrong last night. I was stuck on Love and a neighbor was stuck on Origami. I read the Wikia page and so many other people were stuck on the first battles. Seems back to normal this morning. Finally beat Love on the first try when I tried again today and beat Origami right away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    Good Luck everyone! It seems like my Paladin is a beast. Hope this keeps up going into the Diamond rounds
    For me not, I keep loosing every 2nd battles, all with excellent dragons. Lost about 5-6 times until rnd 9. Never happened this b4. Usually I go to lvl 15 with 1, max 2 losses.

Executive Chef
    I have just lost Aether to Laserlight. Ho Hum. Looks like I have no chance of winning this tournament.

Well My winning first rounds with Paladin is over Just Lost Paladin to Round 12 Shell. He is now healing maybe he was tired after ten rounds of winning!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have just lost Aether to Laserlight. Ho Hum. Looks like I have no chance of winning this tournament.
    same thing happened to me! I won with mismoth...

Executive Chef
    Hey,all! I have a very busy day no time for free frustrations so could u be so kind to tell me is this blockage over? I dont wanna rush again or try like a mad nan ) for something impossible!

Executive Chef
    Just beat winter with ninja bb
    Moving on very speedily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Hey,all! I have a very busy day no time for free frustrations so could u be so kind to tell me is this blockage over? I dont wanna rush again or try like a mad nan ) for something impossible!
    It appears that the "or" has been replaced in the battle flow chart. You now have the option of losing OR winning. I have won 3 battles in a row this morning, now. Go for it! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Seems to be fixed.
    9- Winter defeated byWizard (10). B++bb
    10- Laserlight (7) defeated by Wizard (10). Bmm
    11- Lotus (8) defeated by Pegusus (10). Mb++
    12- Shell (9) defeated by Ninja (10). BM++
    13- Sapphire (10) defeated by Ninja (10). BM++