Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Christmas bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    I see that most players do sections for their bakery, but I somehow just don't know how to put my bakery into sections...I mean I do want to try, but I just find myself going back to the design I had before or similar to before...perhaps my bakery isn't big enough =/
    Just have a play about. Put all your things in storage (apart from counters with food on) and try to start again. I find having different coloured floor tiles helps to create a section so maybe try with that. Stick to similar colours too. Then you may find you have sections without realising.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    Just have a play about. Put all your things in storage (apart from counters with food on) and try to start again. I find having different coloured floor tiles helps to create a section so maybe try with that. Stick to similar colours too. Then you may find you have sections without realising.
    I'll try that, thanks for your advice!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    I see that most players do sections for their bakery, but I somehow just don't know how to put my bakery into sections...I mean I do want to try, but I just find myself going back to the design I had before or similar to before...perhaps my bakery isn't big enough =/
    A bakery is never too small to divide it into sections...unless of course you are at the very low few levels. As the previous poster suggested put everything in storage (except counters with food, of course, and stoves with food cooking) and then pull out dividers or move your counters and stoves around to create sections...then decorate around the dividers. Make sure that you either have doors and cashiers for each section or leave openings so that the customers can get into those sections.

Rhino Keeper

Here's a pic of my bakery, thanks bobbyrae for your advice as well. I don't know if I should try to make it in sections or perhaps leave it the way it is? What do you guys think? Because if I do change the layout I would want it to be better than what I have now...any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    Love this reindeer it from last year goal missed santa house
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post

image by Shoeaholic-2891, on Flickr

Executive Chef
    Just finished decorating my bakery. Can't wait until the christmas goals for more decor

Rhino Keeper
    Here's mine as of this morning's remodel. I'm still a little unsure about whether I like the overly-spacious section in the bottom of the first picture. Maybe we'll get some great goal items to fill it up with

My new layout for Christmas, I hope we get good decorations for Christmas this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    Post your bakery story Christmas design here
    https://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf8b7e5f.jpg

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast