Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall leaves

Rhino Keeper
    I need leaves to finish upgrading my pergola too. No longer gift able and not dropping from trees is ridiculous. How are we supposed to complete this? Shouldnt we at least be able to continue getting leaves and felt from our own game, so we can comp,ete the upgrade, then remove the leaves and felt once the upgrade has completed?
    I agree with journeysmom, holidays means Christmas yeh? And that hasn't even happened, so why remove now???
    Please fix leaves drop. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    I need leaves to finish upgrading my pergola too. No longer gift able and not dropping from trees is ridiculous. How are we supposed to complete this? Shouldnt we at least be able to continue getting leaves and felt from our own game, so we can comp,ete the upgrade, then remove the leaves and felt once the upgrade has completed?
    I agree with journeysmom, holidays means Christmas yeh? And that hasn't even happened, so why remove now???
    Please fix leaves drop. Thanks!
    Me too. How can we upgrade a building if the parts are not available. Please make them available.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same boat I need to upgrade my pergola as well! I still need 15 felts and another 40 leaves. I was working on growing some more trees and once they were finally big enough and I started chopping I got no leaves it's 165 gems to finish it and I'm not sure if it will need to be upgraded again or not.....

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for removing these items as gifts, i wish that the same had occured with the valentines gifts sooner.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Thanks for removing these items as gifts, i wish that the same had occured with the valentines gifts sooner.
    Why are you thankful for that?

Host(ess)
    I think that is sarcasm.

Host(ess)
    This is ridiculous! There was a time limit on the plant pots, but not on the building of the pergola. We really should be goven the opportunity to finish it!

Farm Supplier
    I ended updating with gems to finish it it drops food items which is really useful so I just hope paying with gems ends up being worth it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    I ended updating with gems to finish it it drops food items which is really useful so I just hope paying with gems ends up being worth it.
    I've also gotten fish and water from it as well. I think it's worth it

Rhino Keeper
    So you can't get any drops from it until it's completely upgraded that sucks I'm stuck at 6 felts away for the pergola and a few logs for the inn team lava should at least make it available for some time longer or get it from somewhere else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12