Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall leaves

Farm Supplier

Fall leaves

Have the fall leave stopped dropping from trees? I just cut two of the trees down that normally drop them and didn't get a single leaf. My market has also stopped giving out holiday felt. I also only managed to make 3 of the flowerpots, So now I'm stuck like this and can't upgrade my harvest pergola without spending gems
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	11563  

Nightclub Owner
    I think it could be because the thanksgiving goals have expired. I have asked just in case
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I think it could be because the thanksgiving goals have expired. I have asked just in case
    I was trying to upgrade pergola yesterday and could not craft flowerpots. They disappeared from crafting prior to Dec 2 not at midnight Dec 2nd. Does that mean I can never fully upgrade pergola?

Executive Chef
    Yes but neighbours are still gifting fall leaves and felt! Why? Why are they still giftable?

Yes, they will not drop from trees anymore as those quests have now expired. They will be removed from Gifting soon as well.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Timed quests are so annoying.

I need leaves, too. Would be happy to gift to anyone who needs them and can gift back.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Yes, they will not drop from trees anymore as those quests have now expired. They will be removed from Gifting soon as well.
    So just because we didn't manage to complete the quest in time, we don't get to upgrade our pergola? I am 6 holiday felts away from the last upgrade and quite frankly it sucks

Rhino Keeper
    I was surprised to see the Holiday Felt disappear from gifting. I thoyght that "holiday" would include Christmas, and that we could continue to gather them.....will we see them again as Christmas approaches? These timed things are annoying, especially when tgreyhe is no forethought to a week or two ahead.

New Resident
    And yet i can still buy the pergola for 200 gems... someone should look into that.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast