Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading post glitch

Executive Chef

Trading post glitch

So for the past five days (around the same time my glitch with the crops for summoning started) my Trading Post has become unstable. I traded in an extra seabreeze i had (sniff) and whenever i try to collect it crashes my game and when I get back in, the sign to COLLECT is still there.
    Smetimes it only processes, but when it gets "better" the trading post still has the items waiting to be collected. This is kinda nuts....
    I have force closed, uninstalled, reinstalled - still nada. I don't have any dragons to trade for now, so i haven't checked if a new trade will clear the prior or not.

The Honorable Panda
    I had this problem a while ago. After working with support, I think my issue was whenever I received gems that I was already maxed on-or close to. (99 is the limit), I could not collect from my trading shop.
    Since I have been turning my small gem items into large gems, scrolls, etc I have not had anymore issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hi KP! Thanks for replying... i don't think that's my issue though. These are one large sapphire (I have 13) and one large topas (I have 17). So I don't know what's up...

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem to here, tried craft 10 small ruby to a big gem and not solving the problem. it's another account of mine with iPad.

The Honorable Panda
    I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

One workaround I did while trying to figure out my issue. When I collected my trade I quickly threw in another dragon to trade. I would get a processing sign, but the trade seemed to stick.

Also what devices do you play on? What is your current device software version?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-13 at 03:23 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    iPad mini here, not yet upgraded to 7. Version 1.7.3 and dragon story Haloween. Same problem here. I have 32 small gems and 20 large gems.

Each time I try to collect, the game loads again and I can collect my gems again. Already tried to put the nest dragon in as quick as I can, and I could, bu then again the game loaded, and I could recollect my gems, over and over.

New Resident
    Same issue here.

mailed suport, but they are to busy so im stuck with the bug for several days

New Resident
    Same problem here, iphone 4s IOS 7, game version v1.7.3
    I have 22 small pearl & 12 small topaz, but can't get gems for Griffin' trading
    mailed to support, but still don't get any help

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 78wifey View Post
    Same issue here.

mailed suport, but they are to busy so im stuck with the bug for several days
    Mine got fixed after moving around some structures, including the trade.
    Also noticed that the collectables where different when bug occured to what i got now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 78wifey View Post
    Mine got fixed after moving around some structures, including the trade.
    Also noticed that the collectables where different when bug occured to what i got now.
    Great hint, man, it works! Mine got fixed too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast