Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Purchase issues during 50% Off Premium Habitats Sale

Press and hold the home button, then press the power button. this will take a screen shot of whatever is on your screen. the photo will be in your camera roll.

Side note I am have trouble with Itunes purchase also, trying to get the starter pack. It keeps saying "your purchase could not be completed" please contact itunes support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    It's not showing or has it ever shown that gold was 50% off. It's showing the gold price of the habitats have been slashed in half.
    I never said gold was 50%, but clarified for Cymoril69 that the premium habitats were 50% off. I also said the graphics may have been confusing to some. With those huge gold bars and the 50%, if you close the pop up too quickly without reading it thoroughly, it could be misinterpreted. I noticed more than 1 post in the forum of players thinking the pop up meant 50% off gold.

As I said, it was 40% a couple of days ago for 24 hours as part of Thanksgiving sale. That was still a good bargain. So much appreciated TL. Please do that a bit more often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by toneyeltigre View Post
    Press and hold the home button, then press the power button. this will take a screen shot of whatever is on your screen. the photo will be in your camera roll.

Side note I am have trouble with Itunes purchase also, trying to get the starter pack. It keeps saying "your purchase could not be completed" please contact itunes support
    You may need to uninstall the app, restart your phone, and reinstall the app. Also make sure to have your device has latest OS and the most recent DS game version. I've had this issue multiple times unfortunately. TL support email stated once that sometimes purchases take 1-2 business days to go through. I thought that was an odd response as it's never taken 24 hrs for a purchase to post much less 2 days. Note sometimes this occurs when iTunes changes it's terms of agreement, idk why. If you contact iTunes and they verify the purchase went through and you've done everything above then submit a heat ticket to TL Support. They can usually take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    You may need to uninstall the app, restart your phone, and reinstall the app. Also make sure to have your device has latest OS and the most recent DS game version. I've had this issue multiple times unfortunately. TL support email stated once that sometimes purchases take 1-2 business days to go through. I thought that was an odd response as it's never taken 24 hrs for a purchase to post much less 2 days. Note sometimes this occurs when iTunes changes it's terms of agreement, idk why. If you contact iTunes and they verify the purchase went through and you've done everything above then submit a heat ticket to TL Support. They can usually take it from there.
    I went to uninstall ds but got a message that all my data would be lost. Does this mean when I reinstalled it I would have to start the game over? Would I loose all my dragons, habitats and stuff? Or is it stored in a team lava cloud somewhere?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I went to uninstall ds but got a message that all my data would be lost. Does this mean when I reinstalled it I would have to start the game over? Would I loose all my dragons, habitats and stuff? Or is it stored in a team lava cloud somewhere?
    Your game progress I saved on TL servers. It's safe to delete and reinstall

The Honorable Panda
    I got an offer for a starter pack at 75% off for $4.99. I bought 3 because for some reason iTunes could not seem to process my gold purchase but could the starter pack. I just checked my e-mail and I was charged $9.95 for each of the packs instead of the price of $4.99. How do I get a refund for this or can I get gold instead?
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your iTunes receipt.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    Uninstalled, powered down, powered on, reinstalled....still can't buy gold! Contacted iTunes...but also bought an album and that sale went through...seems to be a dragon story problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Uninstalled, powered down, powered on, reinstalled....still can't buy gold! Contacted iTunes...but also bought an album and that sale went through...seems to be a dragon story problem.
    I'm sorry this is happening and can relate. Are you getting a blank screen when you try to purchase gold or a message that the purchase will not go through? Both have happened to me. When I received a notice that the payment would not go through recently and I literally had to delete my info in iTunes and renter it, even though nothing had changed and all was up to date. The blank screen issue was mainly due to playing the game on an outdated iOS the uninstall reinstall trick worked a few times but I finally had to update my device. It's hard to say without seeing your error to know if it was like one of mine.

Make sure your device's iOS is up to date as well as check in the game to make sure you're using the newest version of Dragon Story? If you need help checking your device for this info post back as I'm sure Kooky or someone here can help you. I had major purchasing issues before I brought my iOS current. TL support will likely request all of these things if you submit a heat ticket so best to do as much as you can up front and let them know that you've already done it by providing the version info for your iOS and game. Also make a Screenshot of the error for them.

Good luck. I hope you get this resolved soon. Sorry I couldn't help more but hopefully gave you some tips to submit the help request. I know it's frustrating.

Host(ess)
    Would it be a good idea to delete all dragons that have been removed & also those dragons that cannot breed anymore

Well that's a bummer, I'm on several times a day and never saw anything about 50% off gold or I would have purchased more.... I've been playing team lava/storm8 games since 2007 and really enjoy them but I wish they would hold off on all the new releases and concentrate on getting the bugs out of the recent update of games, I reboot my iPad almost daily now and still have issues, currently the battle for gold or new dragon (can't remember which dragon you win) has only showed 2 or 3 times since the challange was started. I ended up paying more gold to finish the challange since due to bugs the total gold price was lowered but the point is to WIN the dragon/s. I won't be buying anymore unless it's due to my failure to complete the challange and not game bugs that keep you from being able to complete it. Still love the game! But seriously guys, less work on new dragons and more work on getting the bugs fixed PLEASE :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast