Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Purchase issues during 50% Off Premium Habitats Sale

[Fixed] Purchase issues during 50% Off Premium Habitats Sale

Some players may have been charged full price when upgrading their existing habitats to premium habitats during the 50% off sale.

We pushed a fix to correct future purchases so they receive the 50% off discount. Also, we have credited the difference in Gold back to players that didn't receive the 50% discount when they upgraded their habitats. You may need to restart the game for the changes to be reflected.

Thank you everyone for letting us know about this issue we can investigate and fix it for everyone!

Executive Chef
    That is nice DaojinWildfire, thank you! Myself not planning to buy anything until game functions a bit better, but this is ofc good for those who still want to shop! While you're on here investigating and fixing, do check out the ongoing discussion about the summoning event - it may be time to come up with a public statement regarding that one, whether it's bugged or not, if there's a chance it can get extended to compensate, and so on...

Have a good day!

Rhino Keeper
    I saw the pop up for 50% off gold, but when I go in to buy it, the gold is still full price. I shut down my iPhone and rebooted it but the cost was still regular price. Am I missing something? Thx!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Noticed the credit back this morning but was looking for this update in the bug discussion with the original post. I appreciate the quick work getting this resolved!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    I saw the pop up for 50% off gold, but when I go in to buy it, the gold is still full price. I shut down my iPhone and rebooted it but the cost was still regular price. Am I missing something? Thx!!

I don't believe the gold is 50% off, but instead the premium habitats are 50% off; 250 instead of the regular 500. The graphics in the pop up are a bit misleading with all the gold bars, I thought that at first glance too.

Gold was on sale a couple of days ago for 40% off but is not currently on sale, at least not in my game.

It would be nice if they bring it back for 1 more day before these sales events are over.

Banned
    I woke up this morning and my gold was there. I give it to you all for responding to the problem so quickly. And on the weekend! Thanks y'all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    I don't believe the gold is 50% off, but instead the premium habitats are 50% off; 250 instead of the regular 500. The graphics in the pop up are a bit misleading with all the gold bars, I thought that at first glance too.

Gold was on sale a couple of days ago for 40% off but is not currently on sale, at least not in my game.

It would be nice if they bring it back for 1 more day before these sales events are over.
    It's not showing or has it ever shown that gold was 50% off. It's showing the gold price of the habitats have been slashed in half.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for returning my gold!!! Now I will return the favor by buying a couple more.

I got an offer for a starter pack at 75% off for $4.99. I bought 3 because for some reason iTunes could not seem to process my gold purchase but could the starter pack. I just checked my e-mail and I was charged $9.95 for each of the packs instead of the price of $4.99. How do I get a refund for this or can I get gold instead?

Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I got an offer for a starter pack at 75% off for $4.99. I bought 3 because for some reason iTunes could not seem to process my gold purchase but could the starter pack. I just checked my e-mail and I was charged $9.95 for each of the packs instead of the price of $4.99. How do I get a refund for this or can I get gold instead?
    How do I make a picture of the offer on an iPad? I know how to do a screen shot on a computer but not the iPad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast