Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday Pop-up plz give us different Items

Farm Supplier
    I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow and check my game, they will have realized by then what a poor choice it was to re-release the same items at high prices and I will see different items. If not, not spending a cent and just hope for a better sale at Christmas. The only thing that keeps this game worth playing for me at this point is new items and goals. How hard is it to just release some of the past LTO items that people want?? Why can't they just give us what we want since we have to pay for it anyways?? It really doesn't make much sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce510 View Post
    lack of creativity and for site is what keeps this game boring. there were plenty of great ideas for Cyber Monday they chose to ignore them. again I shouldn't be surprised
    I mean these sales come around what, twice, three times a year? That's not a lot at all. I haven't seen a sale like this and I've been playing since the beginning of the year, so Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas sales is all they have to keep people interested and spending their money! I was going to buy more gems for the Black Friday sale before it started, so glad I didn't. $100 is enough and I still have hundreds of gems left over. I'm not some rich person, I'm a college student. So I work hard for my money and yea I'd rather spend it on a game I love than a bar hop or something stupid (even though, this stunt today makes me think I did spent it foolishly). I should have opted for $30-50 worth of gems instead, seeing as that's all I needed since content was so ridiculous. A weekend sale, WHAT a joke. I do really appreciate TL for releasing the one item I wanted most and other awesome ones as well, so don't get me wrong. But they could have gotten even more money out of me and other people willingly, if only they would have to consideration to listen to what the players want. Three sales a year, with different items each time. Is that so much to ask? I guess so.. TL seems very inexperienced in the marketing field. Someone mentioned that they hire a PR person or marketing agent. I agree, very much so. A pop-up exclusively advertising a new Cyber Monday sale with OLD items at HIGHER prices doesn't make any sense at all. You don't see walmart advertising how much their TVS went up AFTER Black Friday. It's all just very odd.. Honestly, I think TL gets lazy. :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I mean these sales come around what, twice, three times a year? That's not a lot at all. I haven't seen a sale like this and I've been playing since the beginning of the year, so Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas sales is all they have to keep people interested and spending their money! I was going to buy more gems for the Black Friday sale before it started, so glad I didn't. $100 is enough and I still have hundreds of gems left over. I'm not some rich person, I'm a college student. So I work hard for my money and yea I'd rather spend it on a game I love than a bar hop or something stupid (even though, this stunt today makes me think I did spent it foolishly). I should have opted for $30-50 worth of gems instead, seeing as that's all I needed since content was so ridiculous. A weekend sale, WHAT a joke. I do really appreciate TL for releasing the one item I wanted most and other awesome ones as well, so don't get me wrong. But they could have gotten even more money out of me and other people willingly, if only they would have to consideration to listen to what the players want. Three sales a year, with different items each time. Is that so much to ask? I guess so.. TL seems very inexperienced in the marketing field. Someone mentioned that they hire a PR person or marketing agent. I agree, very much so. A pop-up exclusively advertising a new Cyber Monday sale with OLD items at HIGHER prices doesn't make any sense at all. You don't see walmart advertising how much their TVS went up AFTER Black Friday. It's all just very odd.. Honestly, I think TL gets lazy. :/
    TL should get off their high horse and realize that this is NOT how you make a successful business. At this rate, BS, FS and RS are soon sure to follow in their other recently shut down game's footsteps. Pity! But most people don't respond well to these kind of situations. So learn from your mistakes or you'll lose a lot of customers, all I'm saying.

Rhino Keeper
    I think one of the reason why TL doesn't give us what we want because if they were to do so and listen to us all the time, then we wouldn't be spending the extra money and the extra time on the game than they want us to. The point of them is to make bigger money, so they want to provide us with varies things so we do end up spending the money on those items instead of waiting for the items we truly want and desire for. If they were to start listening to us, then they would have to continue listening to us because if they don't, we will definitely lose players for sure. That's why they have a team of their own to communicate and work things out. Don't get me wrong, I think they can definitely develop a better strategy and a more fair trade with us players. But when one becomes corrupted, there's no negotiation at all.

Executive Chef
    Can someone from TL please confirm if we are getting new items?

Cyber monday is not over yet, TL. Hint hint

Executive Chef
    Please TL. Give us some new items for sale.

The sales was awesome only during the 24 hours BF sales. Other than that, it stinks throughout the weekends till today. Boo! Hopefully they will give us a better sales and goals during Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    More like lame cyber Monday. So lame TL . I haven't posted here for awhile but had to just because this BF and cyber Monday sale was so lame. Just saying

Farm Supplier
    Ahahaha. That Cyber Monday selection was a good one. *wipes tear from eye*

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast