Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday Pop-up plz give us different Items

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so sad. I would have loved some winter and Christmas items. I'm not sure why I keep putting up with this game Teamlava continually disappoints me

It just dumbfounds me what poor business decisions TL makes. I was sweating bullets thinking I would probably have to buy more gems again today (bought 2 packs on Friday) because there was a chance the deals on new wonderful items would be too good too pass up. Silly me, I should have remembered what company was offering a "big" exciting sale. Why do they even have a forum, since they don't listen to their customers who post here? All they had to do was offer us new content at a great price and all of us would probably had bought more gems or at least felt good about buying a ton on BF. As it stands now, TL is safe from getting any more money from me today. We tell them exactly what we want and exactly what we will spend money on, and then they do the exact opposite. They should fire their marketing person and hire a long time player of their games. I have never seen a company where customers are begging for the "goods" they sell, turn around time after time and tell their customers NO. Crazy! Oh well, I can live without more little pixel decorations but TL can't go very long if we all stop buying gems. Hopefully someone will get a clue today and give us some thing to spend money on.

Executive Chef
    It would make much more sense if TL left the same Black Friday items until today as it's the same things only difference is a hike in price.
    I just hope they don't screw up Christmas sale like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    It would make much more sense if TL left the same Black Friday items until today as it's the same things only difference is a hike in price.
    I just hope they don't screw up Christmas sale like this.
    Forgot to add they should leave the same Black Friday items at the same price they were initially if this was their Oh So BIG Plan!

Executive Chef
    we should be thankful they care about us! they don't want us to get addicted and waste all our money!! ))) LMAO
    at least i could sleep and not wait all the night for the freakin' stuff to appear xDD

Quote Originally Posted by magmags0408 View Post
    It just dumbfounds me what poor business decisions TL makes. I was sweating bullets thinking I would probably have to buy more gems again today (bought 2 packs on Friday) because there was a chance the deals on new wonderful items would be too good too pass up. Silly me, I should have remembered what company was offering a "big" exciting sale. Why do they even have a forum, since they don't listen to their customers who post here? All they had to do was offer us new content at a great price and all of us would probably had bought more gems or at least felt good about buying a ton on BF. As it stands now, TL is safe from getting any more money from me today. We tell them exactly what we want and exactly what we will spend money on, and then they do the exact opposite. They should fire their marketing person and hire a long time player of their games. I have never seen a company where customers are begging for the "goods" they sell, turn around time after time and tell their customers NO. Crazy! Oh well, I can live without more little pixel decorations but TL can't go very long if we all stop buying gems. Hopefully someone will get a clue today and give us some thing to spend money on.
    I'm starting to feel the same way. Whats the point of the suggestion thread .. soo many good ideas .. soo many ignored

Rhino Keeper
    Well it looks my request for a moderator to help us won't be addressed either. I posted that 6 hours ago and still silence. If they hadn't promised more items, this wouldn't be an issue. I'm still hoping that new stuff will be added at the noon update, but highly doubtful of that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Well it looks my request for a moderator to help us won't be addressed either. I posted that 6 hours ago and still silence. If they hadn't promised more items, this wouldn't be an issue. I'm still hoping that new stuff will be added at the noon update, but highly doubtful of that.
    The noon update? We don't get updates until Wednesday

Farm Supplier
    And I keep getting notifications of "exciting" Cyber Monday deals.

WEAK.

Rhino Keeper
    I just LOVE purchasing items I already own at higher prices.... said nobody... EVER! Thanks TL *eye roll* (If you hadn't advertised your Exciting Cyber Monday sales event then I wouldn't be so miffed! )

But I'm not going to complain any further. What's better than complaining?? Picking up your toys and LEAVING! If this place and the games suddenly became a ghost town, maybe they would rethink their strategy. Oh well, I have REAL shopping to do. Have fun ladies! :-)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast