Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday Pop-up plz give us different Items

Rhino Keeper

Angry Cyber Monday Pop-up plz give us different Items

Don't give us the same items you had on sale Black Friday it makes this disappointing and boring...

Fashion Designer
    I just saw it too! I hope they give us fresh, new items to choose from. Please oh please I have gems to spend!!

Fashion Designer
    If they give us new things to choose from at reasonable prices and another gem sale...I will get sucked in again!

I am hesitantly looking forward to this. I just hope they keep the prices equal and not do all the price madness again. Please respect us, TL. Anyway, i hope the items are different. Maybe some former LTOs? Things from retired boxes would be awesome.

I wasn't playing last year, is this the first year they've done Cyber Monday?

Executive Chef
    Can't wait

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    I wasn't playing last year, is this the first year they've done Cyber Monday?
    Last years cyber Monday was the same as Black Friday sale. There will be also an after Xmas sale that will be different from Black Friday stuff, people. It should be 40% off as well. After that, another long grueling wait.

Fashion Designer
    OK, TL. I might buy gems if you promise BS won't die out like your other games. After the price hike, the game lost it's popularity, and I'm afraid that the decline may continue. I noticed prices in BS have been more reasonable again, so I'm sure you guys noticed some decline as well. Ok, thanks, TL!

Executive Chef
    Please release the Pastel Coffee Bar I have been wanting this for so long.. I'm rubbish at the boxes.

Host(ess)
    I would love to see the lotus fountain on sale ttomorrow.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast