Thread: Farm Pets

Farm Supplier

Farm Pets

Recently purchased a couple of dogs and a cat, welcome addition to the Farm and very entertaining, can anyone tell me what the "Bell Icon" does? ........... Would be very grateful 👍

You can use the Bell to get your Pets to walk back to their habitats when they explore too far. After Collecting from them using the Bucket, the Bell can be used for the calling purpose.

Banned
    I have the most naughty, adorable and nosey kitty I swear! She is always hiding behind my feed mill and silo. Always making Mom ring the dang bell for her to return home. Her and her two doggie brothers can't sit still!

Host(ess)
    Help!, I just tried to purchase my tan corgi finally and when I did it gave me TWO!! And of course deducted gems for both puppies Which I only want ONE! please someone help me get back my gems and rid of one of these puppies... I can rarely afford to purchase gems as it is so the last thing I want to do is buy two dogs...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kara_71 View Post
    Help!, I just tried to purchase my tan corgi finally and when I did it gave me TWO!! And of course deducted gems for both puppies Which I only want ONE! please someone help me get back my gems and rid of one of these puppies... I can rarely afford to purchase gems as it is so the last thing I want to do is buy two dogs...
    I hate to be Debbie downer but good luck with that cause your gonna need it....The same thing happened to me with the Boarder Collie and I never received anything back. And mine was just COINS. I couldn't even get my fake money back nor could I get the extra dog removed. I truly hope you have better luck than I did!