Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missing Christmas decorations

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The gingerbread, candy cane, snow globe tables were each for 8 gems.
    The holiday table was 4 gems.
    Gift wrap table 3 gems.

Hope I help you!
    Yes it helped thank you!!! I must have seen them in everyone else's bakeries and thought i had them! : )

Host(ess)
    From here on out I will be taking pics of my bakery and restaurant after I complete goals and/or switch out items according to themes and seasons. I want to ensure that I have my items in inventory as I have invested the time and money into acquiring them. It makes me question what else I'm missing because I hadn't kept record before and I purchase a lot of items. *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing my snow globe tables and my sleigh chairs. Why my snow globe chairs and my sleigh tables are showing up is a mystery to me. I just know that I paid gems for them they are gone and I want them back. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I might be crazy.

Farm Supplier
    MISSING: 6 holiday tables, 6 ornament counters, and my frigging christmas trees! WT heck? Omg, I hope they fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Why is no one from Teamlava answering this?

Rhino Keeper
    They never answer, I'm not even sure that they read the threads after the first post

Farm Supplier
    I have installed last year's Christmas version again, in both restaurant and bakery story. Now I have a beautiful christmas themed version, and all items, and recipies are available. Team Lava doesn't bother to answer, you have to create your christmas in bakery and restaurant yourself for now. I am on Android. If you install these christmas versions, I expect your missing tables and chairs tom be there too.

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing items, too. I do have last year's Christmas version of the game, but when I try to open it, I get a message saying 'this version of the game is no longer supported'

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera545 View Post
    I have installed last year's Christmas version again, in both restaurant and bakery story. Now I have a beautiful christmas themed version, and all items, and recipies are available. Team Lava doesn't bother to answer, you have to create your christmas in bakery and restaurant yourself for now. I am on Android. If you install these christmas versions, I expect your missing tables and chairs tom be there too.
    I also got last yrs version from the playstore. If u had it last yr, its still there. I did not however, get my missing items back. Have to buy them all over again and 45 gems for a tree, I dont think so ! Im hoping they will have one avail with updates this week but it is nice to see the snow falling in the background and ppl in sweaters and to have the recipes back to try and master. Now that is a real holiday version unlike this whole yr where the only thing different in new versions is the dumb splash page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123