Thread: Clan attacking question

Clan attacking question

I'm at level 22 and I've got about 47 clan members. I've noticed since I hit about 20members that the attack page was showing less people close to my clan size and now it displays maybe one person every few refreshes who is under like 55members. Most are coming up between 60-80 members. By now most are stacked in their abilities managing to multiply their top 3 attacks to manage their clan size so fighting someone with so many more clan members seems nearly impossible...
    ANYWAYS...if you managed to read all that the point is...is this a glitch or are the sizes really supposed to be so uneven? I've been at 22for a while because I'm trying to work on my clan size but every new member makes my attack choices get worse!

Exclamation Clan size

Quote Originally Posted by MadamViolet View Post
    I'm at level 22 and I've got about 47 clan members. I've noticed since I hit .

ANYWAYS...if you managed to read all that the point is...is this a glitch or are the sizes really supposed to be so uneven? I've been at 22for a while because I'm trying to work on my clan size but every new member makes my attack choices get worse!
    You make perfect sense. You've hit on a trick that can help your game out tremendously. I have used this to create all my accounts from vamps to mobs and everyone I've ever helped has used this to their advantage as well.

The attack boards are split up based on size in the lower levels like this:
    1 to 4 clan members in the first grouping then
    5 to 9
    10 to 14
    15 to 19
    20 to 24 etc etc (multiples of 5 minus 1)

S8 does this so that a person with only 9 clan members isn't trying to fight off a person with 100 or more members. If you keep your clan numbers at the top of the grouping then you will be top dog on your attack board. Rarely you might see someone with more clan than that grouping, but I've never seen so some with lower clan show up on the max clan grouping when in the lower levels.

I usually keep 9 clan members until lvl 20 or so, then I go up to 19. Keep an eye on the attack board groupings because on some levels the groupings start to merge together. For example, people in the 1 to 4 group can merge into the 5 to 9 group if on that particular level there are not enough people in the grouping. This happens often in the levels preceding a level where you get a new slave. For example, having 9 clan members might not work well on level 29 but will work again after you level to 30 where there are lots of people camping on that level.

Doing this has several advantages. First one being you are safer since you have more clan than anyone that can see you (if you do not comment on other people's wall). This limits who can see you. Very few people will be able to see you. Most of the people who have low clan are not serious players so usually their accounts can't fight their way outta a wet paper bag. The serious players are doing like your doing, camping while keeping a low profile & won't bother you unless they are trying to level, which they will do so quickly so don't sweet it. The farmers in the lower levels all usually have max clan & therefore can't see you to attack you unless you e left a comment on someone's profile or your clan with them. Don't leave links & add on,y friends.

The other huge advantage is that it's cheaper to outfit 19 clan members with the best defense AND attack abilities than it is to so so for max clan. At level 30 it costs 51,000 per clan member to outfit them with the best defensive and attack abilities. 19 clan members = 969,000 or 150 clan members =7,650,000. The math is pretty simple.

The trick that makes this work is you also need to level slowly by only attacking high paying ATMs or others. Do not do missions until level 25. You want to get the most blood you can for each experience point you gain & missions are a total waste. Since it takes more to level as you go up, doing missions at lvl /5 is acceptable.

My clan income goals are 20 mil by lvl 20, 30 mil by lvl 30, 80 mil at lvl 40, & camp at 50 until you get 500 mil or you go to war. Whichever comes first L0L. This income goal is a bit different from normal because your power camping until lvl 50. If you want to start fighting at lvl 30 or lvl 40 then you would need a lot more income before coming out of camping. The more the better.

One of my main attack vamps I started fighting with her at lvl 40 with about 100 mil. I have warred with her for a year without any camping. I can't afford the best attack abilities now at lvl 99 ~ but since I put most of my s**** points into attack I can still beat players 20 lvls above me.

If you want to learn more or have questions join my room emerald on the dreaded chat app.

Kethery
    Founder & Leader of ??₭ ~
    The Agents of Karma