Thread: [Fixed] Purchase issues during 25% Off Thanksgiving Sale

[Fixed] Purchase issues during 25% Off Thanksgiving Sale

Some players may have been charged full price for Alicorn or any of the Thanksgiving animals during the 25% off sale.

We just implemented a fix to prevent this from happening with future purchases during the sale. Also, we have credited the difference in Gems back to players that didn't receive the 25% discount. You may need to restart the game for the changes to be reflected.

Thanks again everyone for letting us know about this issue so we can correct it for everyone!

Farm Supplier
    I'm sure players that made that purchase will very much appreciate your quick fix.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but I don't see an announcement thread for the sale. Is the Harvest Pergola for 150 gems a pre-built one? I didn't get to finish the quest because I didn't see it until only 4 days were left.

Farm Supplier
    Correction; I *won't* get to finish it in time because I only found the quest with 4 days left. I only have 7 fire bricks for the second upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the alicorn purchase at 450 gems worth it or should I purchase a wizard school/barracks/something else instead?
    How often can you collect from the wizard school?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    Is the alicorn purchase at 450 gems worth it or should I purchase a wizard school/barracks/something else instead?
    I would go with two wizard schools plus upgrades first before Alicorn. Alicorn is 40 energies once a week AFTER its fully grown.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    The alicorn is beautiful and very cute, but not worth it if you're buying for the energy refill which is only once every 7 days.
    Wizard school fully upgraded gives 10 energy (minus the one you use collecting from it) every 4hrs 20min, I believe it starts out with 6 energy (minus 1) every 5hrs. My two wizard schools are undoubtably my best gem purchases and they're very attainable with earned gems. You can see the building requirements here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....+wizard+school

I like my barracks for the extra chance to bring home special items, but you need to play often to keep you kitchens running full time cooking up feasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright thank you very much. I probably won't buy the barracks then, my kitchens work at a comfortable pace at the moment.
    I hope the alicorn returns next valentines then. Its so cute!