Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for mastering catalogues

Rhino Keeper

Ideas for mastering catalogues

I have been playing this game for two years and I still struggle to master my catalogues before TL removes them. If you are good in mastering catalogues could you share with me your s****s? Thanks and I promise I will try any ideas you might have.

Executive Chef
    use only the latest catalogues and grab the gems in ascending order by time? but i'm too lazy to follow these) and also it isn't very profitable

Rhino Keeper
    I always try to complete the catalogue with the longest time because it gives me more money but you kind feel that it takes long to get gems. I still have catalogues that I haven't even touched that is how much I struggle to keep up.

Executive Chef
    no they don't. generally the longer the time - the less income per hour.
    the income depends on level, as many of the temporary catalogues are low level it means low income (and strange looking shop xDD)

Nightclub Owner
    I "power order" (just what I call it)....I have additional slots so it's quicker, but I order the same thing in all slots over and over until it's mastered. I also time my game so that I have something on order practically every minute of the day. Right now, I have 33 slots all making the Petite Purse from the Rainy Days catalog.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I "power order" (just what I call it)....I have additional slots so it's quicker, but I order the same thing in all slots over and over until it's mastered. I also time my game so that I have something on order practically every minute of the day. Right now, I have 33 slots all making the Petite Purse from the Rainy Days catalog.
    I posted this using my iPhone name; this is true, but it's on my Kindle Fire therefore this ID. Sorry. My phone shop is still pretty new & small.

Red face madtering means...

To get to level 4 in the 4 items of a catalog right? What happens when they move the seasonal ones?We must have all the 4s to keep it?or just with one 4. Sorry english is not my first language...I hope you can understand me

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    I posted this using my iPhone name; this is true, but it's on my Kindle Fire therefore this ID. Sorry. My phone shop is still pretty new & small.

Executive Chef
    they don't keep them any more, no matter what you do. they disappear (or attached to a special edition if you have one)
    so you can just leave the second gems of long-time items alone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Additional slots is a good idea but they cost so much gems. I have two extra slots which I purchased by accident but when I try to order the same thing again until it masters the shop gets empty.

Fashion Designer
    Mathematically, mastering all catalogs is impossible. With 22 slots, ordering the same thing in all slots, takes over three weeks to master the one day catalogs. The 16 or more hour mark can be just as bad, depending when you log in. New catalog every week - so with one long order time catalog every month, there's just no way.

I mastered the Halloween stuff, am almost done with native and have all obvious ones from this year done. My shop is usually half full cuz I don't want one item on ten racks. I did that for a while and it's okay, but just not how I want my shop. It's all a trade off, what you want your shop to look like, unless you're willing to buy at least 10 extra slots. If there was a list of what was getting removed, that would be one thing, but since no one really knows, it's possible to miss them all.

What you can do is master stuff til you get the first gem then move to the next, or only master shorter time stuff unless you really like a longer time outfit. However, basically a trade off, gotta decide what to pick cuz not possible to get them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast