Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the official word on the price changes?

Farm Supplier

What's the official word on the price changes?

I saw a good amount of people yesterday reporting that they were able to buy the Black Friday sale decor at significantly lower prices. The prices also kept changing throughout the day for some people. And for others like myself, there was no reduction in price!

What's the official word on this? For those of us that paid regular price, are our gems going to be credited for the difference?

Executive Chef
    Actually those who saw lower price didn't get charge the lower price
    They got charged the same price as us

They should get the refund because that's the price that was promoted in their game

Farm Supplier
    Was that the case for everyone? I remember that was the case for the OP in another thread, but I read someone state that they watched their gem count go down by the reduced amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanakimi87 View Post
    Was that the case for everyone? I remember that was the case for the OP in another thread, but I read someone state that they watched their gem count go down by the reduced amount.
    There are reports of people purchasing at the reduced prices. Fix it TL. Treat us all the same. I will be waiting for refund of the difference. Why can't you guys just do something nice without ruining it with underhanded nonsense? This sale would have been fun, but you put a stink on it with your preferential pricing. I didn't even spend all my gems because of this. When the sale first started I thought I was going to buy two big gem packages...once I started seeing reports of this my wallet clamped shut.

Farm Supplier
    Last year something like this happened and I believe they credited the difference. There has been no response thus far.

I hope TL responds before negativity festers. It makes no sense to alienate players. I think everyone who purchased something during black friday should get the lower price via refunds. Especially people who saw a lower price and got charged a higher one. I only saw the higher price, but I can imagine those who saw a lower price and got charged a higher one must be upset.

If TL wants to make money then they should do some damage control. I would hate to see more and more players get angry.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-13 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Removed mod action comment - see forum rules

Otherwise next year a lot people will probably abstain from Black Friday, which would be a shame since some amazing things go on sale :-) still hoping for the Lotus fountain FYI

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by whimsy22 View Post
    I hope TL responds before negativity festers. It makes no sense to alienate players. I think everyone who purchased something during black friday should get the lower price via refunds. Especially people who saw a lower price and got charged a higher one. I only saw the higher price, but I can imagine those who saw a lower price and got charged a higher one must be upset.

If TL wants to make money then they should do some damage control. I would hate to see more and more players get angry.
    I reckon TL won't respond until Monday, they mentioned limited staff until December 2
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 12-10-13 at 04:51 PM. Reason: fixed quoted text

Farm Supplier
    Good point, ashrb.

Farm Supplier
    Hi TL. It's Monday and we're waiting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast