Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon summoning task came up yesterday and only 3 days left to complete it

Rhino Keeper

Dragon summoning task came up yesterday and only 3 days left to complete it

As title states how am I supposed to complete it. My version is full up to date.

Rhino Keeper
    Like seriously came here to post but and no response?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Like seriously came here to post but and no response?
    If you had asked why you couldn't buy gold maybe there'd be more interest i dunno....i'm sorry about your event, myself i've at least had it up since start even if not working the way i'd like - let's hope they prolong at so you get a decent chance at the Magnetic at least!

Executive Chef
    Maybe e the summoning has a level requirement and you just reached that level. So it just popped up for you.

Don't worry there will be other summonings in the near future.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-13 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typo

The Honorable Panda
    The summoning does have a level requirement, so when you leveled up it showed up in your game, but your timer starts when the feature is released, not when you receive it.
    Now that you have leveled up, you should be ready for the next one that is offered in the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 104 and been playing this game quite a while to know this is a problem I've had other summoning goals before.

This is a joke I now have 1 day and 2 hours to complete doesn't mKe sense even trying.

Last time I even used good to speed up. Last time I ever do that.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold* not good

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    I am level 104 and been playing this game quite a while to know this is a problem I've had other summoning goals before.

This is a joke I now have 1 day and 2 hours to complete doesn't mKe sense even trying.

Last time I even used good to speed up. Last time I ever do that.
    Did you update your game in the last couple of days as you need to be on the latest version of the game....

Executive Chef
    I have no doubt that the event could've showed up late on someones phone/pad, a neighbor was all happy about the habitat sales, but when i checked marketplace in my game there was no such sale. I also saw on her wall other players asking what she meant because they couldn't see a sale either. Myself i was fully updated and restarted, without being able to see the new sale. This here is a quite glitchy game me thinks!

I've been planting, planting, planting & for 3 1/2 days have received NO COPPER BOLTS for the dragon summoning. I have yet to get any of the summoning dragons due to the harvest requirements each time. I achieve the Quest & Hatching goals, but have NEVER been able to get enough of the Harvest requirements. Why are the Harvest goals so difficult?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast