Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon summoning task came up yesterday and only 3 days left to complete it

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously I'm over it now not bothering with it but very surprised I was offered no help I fixing the problem. Will unlikely be supporting the game from now on.

I've had problems with this summoning task, have managed to earn about 1/2 of needed materials but starting on Sat. I stopped receiving the bolts, gears and links when hatching, harvesting and completing quests. Sunday I received 1 gear for completed quest but nothing for harvesting or hatching. There is obviously a bug in the game, I wish Storm8 would extend the counter and fix the bug to give people a fair chance at completing goals! I'm level 97 and am on latest update of game. I have rebooted iPad to try and solve issue but have not deleted and re-installed app due to the fact that last time I tried this the server somehow wiped out and restarted all my Storm8 games to level #1 and only thru much help from storm8 was I able to restore my games.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    I am level 104 and been playing this game quite a while to know this is a problem I've had other summoning goals before.

This is a joke I now have 1 day and 2 hours to complete doesn't mKe sense even trying.

Last time I even used good to speed up. Last time I ever do that.
    Did you recently update your game. Dragon Summoning is not available below version 1.7.3. You would not have been able to participate on versions below this. This is due to version 1.7.3 resolving an issue that would previously cause Summoning to expire 3 hours early.

Rhino Keeper
    My problem wasn't the task ending early it's that the task appeared late. It's over now so I'm not getting my knickers in a twist over it. When the next summoning task comes up I won't be joining or using gold to speed up. I'm about done with the unfairness. As someone said if I needed help buying gold there would of been a different speed of response.

As I stated in first post my game is fully up to date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12