Thread: Faerie jar

Rhino Keeper

Question Faerie jar

As part of one of the goals 'ignore the disclaimer' I need Faerie Jar but don't know how to find it. Can anyone help please. Thanks in advance...

Nightclub Owner
    They can drop from the magic garden, sir pig and glimmerbulbs.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks.

New Resident
    What are faerie jars good for?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryV View Post
    What are faerie jars good for?
    For quests, sometimes to craft special items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    They can also drop from Ivy's Hut, harvesting, Faerie Respite, Goddess Tree, there's a thread with all info on this very subject.

Executive Chef
    Also from the green house if you have it and Grow Faerie bulb seed and the faerie bridge
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Is faerie jar a rare drop? Tried ivy hut , respite, magic garden, goddess tree, harvesting glimmer bulbs. No drops. Anywhere else? Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Is faerie jar a rare drop? Tried ivy hut , respite, magic garden, goddess tree, harvesting glimmer bulbs. No drops. Anywhere else? Thanks
    Keep trying these places... they're probably not what I'd consider a rare drop, but maybe an infrequent one depending on what you collect from. Like a lot of materials, once you don't need them they seem to drop more often. Build up a store of them first (maybe 20) before you start using them in goals. My most favourite urban myth (which personally I believe and we've had really interesting discussions on in the past in various places) is that if you have a small stash then drops seem better.

Faerie jar extract from the Inventory Guide:
    Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Bulb, Victorian Garden, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Great Holiday Tree